Region Tournament @ Temple

Football Fan1

Arts and Sciences will get Racked by Grace

South Pittsburg will get Racked by Temple

(I hope I am wrong, but I think this is it for the Pirate Ship)

I guess all you guys can be happy now that the Pirates ship has sunken, but they came to play. All the talk that they are nothing and have no skills is false. They were down by 15 at the half, but got back in the game in a hurry when there leaders stepped up in the second half and nearly pulled off the upset. Yeah they got "Racked". All the SP fans got on here and showed no confidence in their team and didn't support their team but they still nearly pulled off the "Unthinkable" They just made a couple of mental errors and missed a couple of critical free throws that cost them the game, but they can play. They have a lot of talent and should be in the mix again next year though they won't have the franchise with them. They played Temple close till the end in Temple's house which it is. Temple is a great team though, but SP is just as good as them as much as you guys don't want to hear it. They just seem to have a little edge that gets them over the top.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple is a great team though, but SP is just as good as them as much as you guys don't want to hear it. They just seem to have a little edge that gets them over the top .

That's called being better.

I was very impressed with Antonio Robinson. He was the best player on the court during the Temple-SP game. Robinson totally took control; Temple had no answer for him.