Region Tournament @ Temple

Football Fan1

Grace played better tonight than one of those YMCA refs I know.......hmmmmm

Are you calling someone out?! I wish there had been YMCA refs @ the Girl's Championship game...

Were you at the game? You know who this is, don't you? Your favorite Y coach.

Jerry Lee? JUST KIDDING!

Yeah I was there for the last 5 minutes of the 4th. From what I hear AS played a great game, just Grace played better. I saw ya'll but it didn't look like the best time to talk to the enemy; I was over there with Will Dragoo.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you calling someone out?! I wish there had been YMCA refs @ the Girl's Championship game...

Jerry Lee? JUST KIDDING!

Yeah I was there for the last 5 minutes of the 4th. From what I hear AS played a great game, just Grace played better. I saw ya'll but it didn't look like the best time to talk to the enemy; I was over there with Will Dragoo.

Well, we'll be there tomorrow night to root for ya'll. See you there! Or will you just show up for the fourth quarter???

We hope you go all the way.

(And I will DEFINITELY not forget the Jerry Lee reference!)

Keith Walls was thrown out during Temple's game for just yelling at the ref. He said nothing profane.

Something made me think he did more than yell at the refs. You dont get thrown out for yell at the refs, or no one would be in the stands. Profanity isnt the only thing that will get you kicked out. Things like threats or calling refs by name will get you the boot also.

I am very proud of SP. They fought hard and showed that they were a capable team. Congratulations to Temple on the win. SP was close this season, but just could not quite get over the hump. I didn't think they had it in them, but they layed it all on the line. That is all anyone can ask from a bunch of kids. Congratulations on a great season guys. Good luck to Temple and Grace the rest of the season.

What did you think about them Grace? Be honest with us though. Were they better than you expected. I have been saying all season they were not a bad team. They were very very close to being a very good team. That is my opinion anyway. I know you don't like (Rackball), but I honestly thought we would get "Racked" tonight. I can't really call that loss getting "Racked" though. They showed me a lot of heart tonight.

What did you think about them Grace? Be honest with us though. Were they better than you expected. I have been saying all season they were not a bad team. They were very very close to being a very good team. That is my opinion anyway. I know you don't like (Rackball), but I honestly thought we would get "Racked" tonight. I can't really call that loss getting "Racked" though. They showed me a lot of heart tonight.

I thought they played great tonight, but great teams don't just play great on one night. Antonio Robinson was awesome, and if he had stayed down low, I think it would have been a Golden Eagles-Pirates Championship game. I think anyone who predicted Pitt to win should be committed to a mental institution. Seriously.

I thought minus two back to back turnovers in the 4th South Pitt wins. You all played very well. I think South Pitt could have been a better team this year. It was almost like they lacked some fundamentals. Talent was there, but it was like some kids didnt know the fundamentals which lead to a ton of turnovers.

All that said South Pitt showed alot of guts tonight. Behind down 15 at the half and coming all the way back against not just any team but Temple. That says alot about the kids on the team.