How will district 9a do in regionals

Moose3898

How does everyone think we will do in the regionals :ph34r:

Moose i think region 9a will do good. there are some good teams in here i think eagleville vb forrest and cascade will all do fine. I hope they all go far in region.

How do you think eagleville will do against McEwen and vb against nashville christian? I hope that im there watching that night.

Moose i think region 9a will do good. there are some good teams in here i think eagleville vb forrest and cascade will all do fine. I hope they all go far in region.

How do you think eagleville will do against McEwen and vb against nashville christian? I hope that im there watching that night.

well i dont know much about these teams but ive looked at there stats and what not but all in all i believe we will do great but i guess we will just have to wait and find out :ph34r:

van buren 46 nashville christian 51

suprised forrest got killed like that..and i expected VB to win....whoever wins the east lit and east robertson game will win the region

i was very surprised they got killed like that and we (vb) should have won that game was very surprised but who ever does win against east lit and east robertson will win the regionals :thumb: