crockett soccer

Guest cockett8

Guest cockett8

they canceled our game yesterday we were sopose to play to cocke county but right now its snowing at my house i hate this on spring break it finally snow :blink: o well im goin back to bed

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they canceled our game yesterday we were sopose to play to cocke county but right now its snowing at my house i hate this on spring break it finally snow :thumb: o well im goin back to bed

I hate it when games get cancel dude. We had a game against Knox West last year that was canceled due to wether condition and never got reschedule. Hopefully we go on with the one tomorrow. I havn't seen you in a while. Good Luck with your next game.

Edited by Chizaggi

Guest Number8

SUP buddy long time not seen. Dude we beat Knox west it was a TIGHT game, very exciting. Eddie did GREAT. We play DB next tuesday @ home, maybe u should try and make it. Today is wendsday so i m going indoor.

Dude I got a letter from Milligan Colledge and they invited me to train with them, that was the college ur coach played for right?? I can show u the letter today if u come down to the indoor place. I mma check ur schedule out and come to one ur games, but u have to tell me the directions. Talk to ya later dude and keep ur good game up.

Edited by Number8

SUP buddy long time not seen. Dude we beat Knox west it was a TIGHT game, very exciting. Eddie did GREAT. We play DB next tuesday @ home, maybe u should try and make it. Today is wendsday so i m going indoor.

Dude I got a letter from Milligan Colledge and they invited me to came and play for them. I can show u the letter today if u come down at the indoor place. Talk to ya later dude and keep ur good game up.

Once again, what indoor are you playing in? Is it a Science Hill practice? You gotta be careful. I would hate for you not to be able to play.

Congrats on the win against West. I think they are a great team. Good luck against DB.

Guest Number8

Once again, what indoor are you playing in? Is it a Science Hill practice? You gotta be careful. I would hate for you not to be able to play.

Congrats on the win against West. I think they are a great team. Good luck against DB.

thanks! I don't really know what it is. about the indoor.. I don't think it is anything "organised" what i m doing right now, and i m careful about this things. It is not science hill practice, it is something i go to after practice for a few hours, and play against some college or older people. I did play at an indoor tournament but it is over for a long time.

Good luck on ur game today.

I don't think it is anything organize or game. Number8 knows that he's not allow to play in a indoor game or organize soccer event. I don't think theres any coach, ref, or anything like that. Just few people kicking the ball around.

I play for cocke co. and I think we got our game rescheduled to this Monday. We`re 1-5, but thats mostly because we`ve played west 2 times. We also played east and the beat us 5-3, shortly after they pulled there upset against Greeneville 1-0. We also played Carter and they beat us 5-0, but we were short our 2 best players. Then we played Daniel Boone and beat the 3-0, when we had everybody. So we have a pretty good team and hopefully it`ll go a lil more our way than last year. I think you guys beat us like 3-1 or something like that. BUt I know it was close. But we have a good returning core, so it should be a good game! Lookin forward to it! Oh and I am number 3 on the team, jus incase ya wanted to know.

Guest Number8

But we have a good returning core, so it should be a good game! Lookin forward to it! Oh and I am number 3 on the team, jus incase ya wanted to know.

I really like for a players who come and introduce themseves, and give their number. It really shows a lot.

Guest Number8

I really like for a players who come and introduce themseves, and give their number. It really shows a lot.

Dude imma come to ur game on monday, give me a call and give me direction , there is a good chance that i m not home during day light hours, so give me a call like after 10. thanks . :angry:

Guest cockett8

mohsen i called you but i can never get ahold of you but from science hill you go out through taco bell blockbuster and hardees you go i really dont know how many miles just keep goin until you go by jonesborough middle school keep goin you will pass amigos keep goin their will be a jail house or something to your right ull see a lot of police cars then on your left their will a FIRST TENNESSEE bank turn to the left go to the first stop sign then take a right then you go about a mile their will be a store to you left but then you hang off to the right the road is call old state route or something like that then you go mabe 2 or 3 miles and it is on your right if these direction are not clear enough go to mapquest.com

hopefully ill c you their

are you goin to milligan this week end i might be their i would come friday and play but i can't stay i have to take the act this saterday morning so ill take it and come back out afer the test let me know if you are goin to go later

Guest Number8

mohsen i called you but i can never get ahold of you but from science hill you go out through taco bell blockbuster and hardees you go i really dont know how many miles just keep goin until you go by jonesborough middle school keep goin you will pass amigos keep goin their will be a jail house or something to your right ull see a lot of police cars then on your left their will a FIRST TENNESSEE bank turn to the left go to the first stop sign then take a right then you go about a mile their will be a store to you left but then you hang off to the right the road is call old state route or something like that then you go mabe 2 or 3 miles and it is on your right if these direction are not clear enough go to mapquest.com

hopefully ill c you their

are you goin to milligan this week end i might be their i would come friday and play but i can't stay i have to take the act this saterday morning so ill take it and come back out afer the test let me know if you are goin to go later

First of all, i m sorry about ur alls game, but like i said u did real good, it is sometimes the team mates that gets one frustrated. I forgot to ask u when and how loong the practice would be??????????

Guest cockett8

First of all, i m sorry about ur alls game, but like i said u did real good, it is sometimes the team mates that gets one frustrated. I forgot to ask u when and how loong the practice would be??????????

are you talking about this friday at milligan im not sure i think it starts at 3:45 like right after school but im not for sure ill get back to ya when i find out