Cosby/Coalfield Updates

PTSportsWriter

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FROM WHAT I HEARD ON THE RADIO COALFIELD STENT THERE BULLIES TO TRY AND WIN THIS GAME GUESS THATS Y THE ONLY LOST BY 30 COSBY 85 THE WWF 55

thats the report from WLIK and the Plain Talk tonight.

Things apparently got a little rough - as the officials didnt like to blow that whistle in their mouth.

Same thing happened last night with my Cocke County game. Hopefully I kept you well informed with that game :(

Cosby handled Rockwood handidly twice in the regular season also. If Cosby needs a wake-up call simply look at the Rockwood game on Saturday.

What was the physical part of the Coalfield game?

I was told that Coalfield started getting physical and rough near the end, just like they did in the District 4-A consolation game.

Listening to the first half, there were numerous times a Cosby kid was on the floor according to the PBP man.

Reports were in the second half, a kid for Cosby took a nasty elbow to the nose, hit the court and was bleeding - and he had a foul called on him :thumb: .....and from there it started getting rough and the officials didnt reign it in, so Cosby played their third string.

As for Rockwood, Cosby handled them in the regular season - but Rockwood is playing solid ball as of late.

Yea seth,Jody took a nasty elbow to the mouth.Coalfield is plumb dirty.They have some of the worst attitudes Ive ever seen.They had 4 technical fouls & 3 flagrent fouls aganist Oneida in the D-4 consolation game,One kid blew a KISS at the ref,what discipline.Harriman looked pretty good tonite we better come ready thursday. :thumb:

Edited by cosbybasketball30