WILLIAMSON CO. (AAA)

turtleboy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Williamson County players...

Let's start this thread to discuss our teams.

Rules:

a) Let's stay away from negatives (put a positive spin on everything!)

:o Comment about a different team (not just your own)

I'll begin with a few discussion questions:

1) Rank the AAA teams in Williamson Co.

2) What games are you most looking forward to play/watch?

3) Any suprises this season?

4) Can Brentwood repeat as champ?

5) How will Franklin play with their second year coach?

6) Will Independence improve and compete in their second year?

7) Centennial... after years of being only third/fourth best, can they step it up?

8) Ravenwood... did they graduate all their talent last year?

OK, there's a question for each team... have fun... :P

1. Brentwood, Franklin, Centennial, Ravenwood, Independence

2. All of them(esp. the CHS ones)

3. In this region? Brentwood will make it through to regionals, from there, anyone can do it.

4. It's plausible.

5. They've got talent, they COULD do well

6. They won't get it done this year

7. Not with the coaches they have(BTW, there was one of those "many" years not too long ago where they made state and no other Wil. Co. team).

8. I do not know.

OK, Williamson County players...

Let's start this thread to discuss our teams.

Rules:

a) Let's stay away from negatives (put a positive spin on everything!)

B) Comment about a different team (not just your own)

I'll begin with a few discussion questions:

1) Rank the AAA teams in Williamson Co.

2) What games are you most looking forward to play/watch?

3) Any suprises this season?

4) Can Brentwood repeat as champ?

5) How will Franklin play with their second year coach?

6) Will Independence improve and compete in their second year?

7) Centennial... after years of being only third/fourth best, can they step it up?

8) Ravenwood... did they graduate all their talent last year?

OK, there's a question for each team... have fun... :rolleyes:

1.brentwood, franklin,centinial,ravenwood,independence

2.brentwood-franklin franklin-ravenwood centinial-independence

3.rumored ravenwood player..????

4.possible but unlikley i think they will under estiamte the wrong team at the wrong time and it will slip away

5.there coach (parker) led unc to the ncaa college championship he has great coaching talents but its up to the players more than him

6.dont think so but you never know

7.i think they have one or two talented players but you need more than that so no

8.most deffinatly unless this "new kid" is incredible (like up to par with god) then i dont think they have much chance next year

• 2 weeks later...

1.brentwood, franklin,centinial,ravenwood,independence

2.brentwood-franklin franklin-ravenwood centinial-independence

3.rumored ravenwood player..????

4.possible but unlikley i think they will under estiamte the wrong team at the wrong time and it will slip away

5.there coach (parker) led unc to the ncaa college championship he has great coaching talents but its up to the players more than him

6.dont think so but you never know

7.i think they have one or two talented players but you need more than that so no

8.most deffinatly unless this "new kid" is incredible (like up to par with god) then i dont think they have much chance next year

The rumored Ravenwood player is very very good. He has a great touch, a quick passing mantality, and a nice shot. He isn't scared to shoot from anywhere. He is their team. Best chance to beat them is to shut him down and take lots of shots, regardless of how worthless they are.

The rumored Ravenwood player is very very good. He has a great touch, a quick passing mantality, and a nice shot. He isn't scared to shoot from anywhere. He is their team. Best chance to beat them is to shut him down and take lots of shots, regardless of how worthless they are.

yea very true im a franklin player and i was assigined to keep him under control all game and without him there team is weak we just played a bad game but ravenwood should be no compition in future games

yea very true im a franklin player and i was assigined to keep him under control all game and without him there team is weak we just played a bad game but ravenwood should be no compition in future games

nick, that ravenwood player embarresed you. he ran all over you, and megged you all over the field. you did anything but keep him under control.

that new kid is not the team they have a lot of good players like the goalie and then one of there best players is injured and the defense is pretty good so yall dont know wat yall are talkin bout that he is the only player because he is not and ravenwood is gonna be a treat and will play brentwood in the district final

that new kid is not the team they have a lot of good players like the goalie and then one of there best players is injured and the defense is pretty good so yall dont know wat yall are talkin bout that he is the only player because he is not and ravenwood is gonna be a treat and will play brentwood in the district final

Great punctuation!