McMinn Central

jwcardin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love upsets...except when they happen to the team I support :blink: And I was rootin for yall to go all the way in A...I thought yall were and still think yall are the best team in A...

i definately thought we were goin a long way....we just absolutely played horrible tonight....thats how it rolls though....im glad you pulled for us though man i love support....and i hope your guys can finish the job we couldnt...AA has some tough teams....but i hear your boy beau brown is quite the baller

i definately thought we were goin a long way....we just absolutely played horrible tonight....thats how it rolls though....im glad you pulled for us though man i love support....and i hope your guys can finish the job we couldnt...AA has some tough teams....but i hear your boy beau brown is quite the baller

Well shoot, yall have good fans and your an excellent representative of that school...its just a shame not all fans be as classy as that...you are right about AA having some tough teams...I believe Central can hang with anybody they face, it will just be really tough when state rolls around...Beau Brown...he is the ideal student athlete...makes excellent grades...an excellent athlete...good penetrator, cna shoot the 3...he is somethin else, Im gonna miss watchin him play next year...I believe Central will be down a lil bit next year when they lose Beau...hes such a great leader...you don't recover overnight after losing somebody like him...

Whose gonna beat them in Sub-State??? Seriously, have you done your homework on this one, cuz I sure have...Im gonna break down the 4 teams Central could be playing in Sectionals...

Station Camp 20-12 SOS (strength of schedule)-33rd

Goodpasture 24-6 SOS-96th

White House 17-13 SOS-30th

Greenbrier 14-15 SOS-23rd

Now, I wish to know how you believe McMinn Central will NOT make it out of Sub-State when they have an almost clear shot at the Final Four...in my eyes anyway...I know you said they play no defense, but even if that is your thought, has that kept them from being 32-1???

While these 4 teams out of 8-AA may not have the best records, all 4 are solid teams that could pose some match up problems in the substate games. Goodpasture has 2 6’9” posts, Greenbrier (peaking at the right time) is 6’10” and 6’5”, and White House is 6’6” and 6’7” (320 lbs). Station Camp is not quite as big in the post but they are very athletic and shoot well from behind the arc. All 4 teams play very good defense.

It may take a perfect game for one of these teams to upset McMinn…..but I would not overlook any of them.

Congratulations to McMinn on a great season. 32-1 is very impressive.

I saw where Brainerd beat Howard by 1 last night. Would this be considered an upset?

will their be a radio broadcast of the McMinn Central games tonight? If so, where can you pick it up?

1220 AM in McMinn County, thats the only one I know

While these 4 teams out of 8-AA may not have the best records, all 4 are solid teams that could pose some match up problems in the substate games. Goodpasture has 2 6’9” posts, Greenbrier (peaking at the right time) is 6’10” and 6’5”, and White House is 6’6” and 6’7” (320 lbs). Station Camp is not quite as big in the post but they are very athletic and shoot well from behind the arc. All 4 teams play very good defense.

It may take a perfect game for one of these teams to upset McMinn…..but I would not overlook any of them.

Congratulations to McMinn on a great season. 32-1 is very impressive.

I saw where Brainerd beat Howard by 1 last night. Would this be considered an upset?

I don't think so...they were 2 very evenly matched teams. Howard's record was better because of a softer district.

I look forward to the game tonight...by the way, if somebody could give me directions to Sequatchie County, that would be great...for some reason, I don't trust map quest, lol...

I used map quest and the directions were exactly right. There may be an easier way to get there but we have been going Hwy 30 to Dayton, then left on 27 to Hwy 111/8. Take that for about 16 miles to Hwy 127. Left on 127. Stay on 127 till it splits to hwy 28. The school is on 28 on the right. You can't miss it.

I used map quest and the directions were exactly right. There may be an easier way to get there but we have been going Hwy 30 to Dayton, then left on 27 to Hwy 111/8. Take that for about 16 miles to Hwy 127. Left on 127. Stay on 127 till it splits to hwy 28. The school is on 28 on the right. You can't miss it.

Here's the school's address if you use mapquest:

523 Hwy 28 Box 759

Dunlap, TN 37327