Coalfield

baseballss1

I agree I think the coalfield/OS game will determine alot....I will give coalfield credit they had a decent team but OS beat them last year yes I know new year new faces etc etc but not many people are realizing that OS has dropped in softball and are probably more than likely unestimating them.

Is Kim Hall pitching for OS now? She's a talented player.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Kim Hall is one of OS's pitchers with returning pitcher Jennifer Rather and possibly Megan Morgan if she can get healthly again. Kim I think is throwing her best right now I've seen her play a lot but right now she is doing good. We will just have to see how the season turns out...I think there is going to be some "eye opening sights" this year

Everyone seems to think just because Oakdale had a rocky season, last year that they haven't came back. I wouldn't count them out to quickly, their pitcher has a lot to make up for missing last season, she is back on the mound and ready to bring the heat. Not only do they have their pitcher back they are pretty solid all around on each position from what I saw during fall league. Everyone seems to think that it was all Coalfield playing for them, when there were only 2 girls from Coalfield on that team, and Coalfield didn't take them to the championship game, those girls played their hearts out to take the 2nd place title in higher class ball. I think they have set the tone for this season, and will be making a lot of big plays.

HERE WE GO AGAIN, FIRST OF ALL DDP, WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN YOUR POST EARLIER WHEN YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE PITCHERS FOR OS, YOU SAID "possibly MEGAN MORGAN" COME ON GIRL, THE WAY THAT SOUNDS IS IF MEGAN WASNT RECOVERING FROM TORN ACL, AND NOW TWO DISLOCATIONS OF HER PITCHING ARM AND SHE WAS HEALTHY AND NEVER HURT, SHE "POSSIBLY WOULD BE PITCHING"? YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT, SHE WOULD BE PITCHING. YOU JUST CANT STAND IT CAN YOU.? JESSIE,MEGAN,AND ELLIE WERE ALL PLAYING IN KNOXVILLE, WHEN YOU WERE STILL PLAYING REC BALL. THERE ARE SOME VERY TALENTED PLAYERS IN OUR SURROUNDING COUNTIES, THE TEAMS OS PLAYS WILL ALL HAVE TALENTED PLAYERS, JUST LIKE OS HAS TALENTED PLAYERS. JUST HAVE FUN, PLAY BALL, YOUR A GREAT BALL PLAYER, JUST DONT TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER, BY TRYING TO PUT SOMEONE ELSE DOWN. "POSSIBLY MEGAN MORGAN"? COME ON, YOU KNOW HOW THAT SOUNDED, DONT HATE, YOU KNOW SHE WOULD BE PITCHING. MEGAN MAY NEVER GET BACK 100%, BUT LOOK AT JESSICA GRAYSON, SHE IS GREAT!

I wasnt tring to start anything with that post...I wasnt counting her out you may see it that way but I wasnt. I was meaning it as in her getting heathly and not getting hurt again or reinjuring her injuries. I didnt know being nice was so bad.As for me not being able to stand it it doesnt bother me and why bring up the fact of playing rec. ball and knoxville ball? It doesnt matter that was back when we were all little. If you want to know the truth I had the chance to play on the same team as Jess but I didnt take it and I dont regret it I was 10 years old and scared to death of new things a normal thing for a kid. I've grown out of it now. That makes no sense bringing that up.There is "some" talent around here not much because most girls around here dont focus on playing travel ball or even care enough. I'm not putting anyone down theres a lot up to grab for us this year. I guess some people take things wrong and assume I'm always putting people down. Oh well cant go on in life worrying about others now can we. I know the 9 players that are put on the field are the 9 that our coach thinks is best and he knows whats best for the team. Its showed in the practices...So I guess I should say I'm sorry but for what I'm not sure....

Edited by dirtydiamondplayer

...oh wow...

okay... see... im at a bit of a disadvantage... i know both ddp and megan... they are both GREAT athletes and OS is lucky to have them... i dont really see where all this *dare i say it* hatred came from... ddps post was not hateful not mean not putting miss morgans abilities down in the SLIGHTEST... she was simply saying... they need megan to stay healthy... coming back from injury is hard... 3 injuries *if i have this correct... 2 arms and ofcourse her acl surgery* is darn *censory* near impossible... i wish her the best of luck... and i KNOW shell do great...

as for talent around the surrounding counties... yeah... there might be talent... raw talent... but most girls arent into softball for winning anymore... its like its another way to look involved...they arent willing to work and thats the MAJOR downfall... there are girls who LOVE LOVE LOVE this game and would do anything to keep playing forever...those are the girls who deserve to put on those jerseys...

now as for miss ddp... this is her senior year... shes working her rear end off and doing a great job... i love her to death shes my big sissy... shes got SOOO much going for her and will do awesome if she keeps it up... i know how it is to be put in the shadow... thats what it seems like everyone is doing to her... putting her in the shadow of jessie and robin vann *if you remember her back that far* thats not fair to her... too much pressure for HIGH SCHOOL BALL... its a game... dont get on her for *being jealous* or *cant get over it*... i know her ... shes neither... she knows her abilities and works to show them... if you have a problem with it maybe youre the one who cant get over it... i cant wait for the kingston vs. os game... as much as i love her to death... i love playing her even more... i love watching her take leadership roles and running with them... I CANT WAIT TILL SUMMER!!!!!

oh...wait...one more thing...what do yall think of kingstons team...were working hard and getting better every practice...things get hard with 3 starting freshman a second year coach *who btw is AWESOME!!!* and no seniors but no one doubt us...well be in it in the end!!! :lol: