Brentwood Academy

Soccer7711

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to eurosportscoreboard... Brentwood Academy is 4-1 on scrimmages. They beat Ravenwood 1-0, Goodpasture 6-1, Lipscomb 5-0, and Fairview 2-0. With the loss coming to Centennial as previously posted.

Hard to read much into scores of scrimmages. Better if someone saw Brentwood play and could post how they looked,etc...

Edited by wmsmphs

According to eurosportscoreboard... Brentwood Academy is 4-1 on scrimmages. They beat Ravenwood 1-0, Goodpasture 6-1, Lipscomb 5-0, and Fairview 2-0. With the loss coming to Centennial as previously posted.

I dont care if it was a scrimmage or not, if BA's varsity could hold Ravenwood to no goals then they have a pretty good team. I don't know if they scored in the varsity or JV part of the scrimmage, but either way, that score makes BA better than I thought they were going to be.

Edited by ydet

I dont care if it was a scrimmage or not, if BA's varsity could hold Ravenwood to no goals then they have a pretty good team. I don't know if they scored in the varsity or JV part of the scrimmage, but either way, that score makes BA better than I thought they were going to be.

Ravenwood played their varsity for about 20 minutes. At the end of that 20 minutes it was 0-0. BA beat ravenwood's JV though.