DB Indians

ArtVandalay

DB was up 12-2 in the 5th... I never caught the final, I was at a Middle School Track Meet. About Bo Burton going the distance or not.. I was in between the radio and the yard and I swear Tom Taylor said that Lucas Henderson was on the Mound, maybe he was warming up... Complete Games are what this Pitching Staff is all about.

I thought East would give DB a tough game, but when I heart that Volunteer beat the Patriots on Monday, I knew either they had a ton of injuries or just fell apart as a team.

If the Tribe did hold on... It would be the 27th straight Conference Victory. WOW!!

And 13th straight W this season.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy UP!!

Art,

The final score ended up being 12 to 2 after 5 innings. A good game for the Tribe. The team was hitting the ball pretty good. Joyce had another good game on the mound.

About Bo going the complete game against Crockett. I was there and he did go the complete game. Henderson was in the bullpen throwing, but not in a warm-up type mode. He was tossing with another player not a catcher. Hammonds was warmning up and probably going to pitch the 7th but the Tribe ended the game with the single to drive in the last two runs.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but got back from the East game late and didn't turn on the computer last night.

Go Tribe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am mistaking, but I believe you guys have only won 2 conference games all year, counting the one tonight against Central. So, if you wanna talk about earning those 2 wins, be my guest but do it on your own thread. Until we play you guys, you shouldnt be on here, and I would imagine you wouldn't want to be on here after we did play you guys, except to send your congratulations...

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!!

All due respect to you, but your friend AV came to our thread first, shooting off about things he had no right to. If you will look at the other DB thread, I have congratulated you guys and I sincerely hope you go as far as you can. It's about time someone from upper east Tennessee won state, and you guys have as good a shot as anyone in a LONG time. I know a couple of your guys and I am happy for their success. Way to go CJ, I know you feel like you have something to prove and I hope you hit 20 homeruns, just not any against us.

One other thing, congratulations!

What's the Team HR count? I know the Tribe is getting close to the Team School Record for HR's in a season. Is the record 37 or 38? With the 2 dingers against Unicoi, the Indians are getting real close. That record is going to fall. Does anybody know what Team has the current record?

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!