DB Indians

ArtVandalay

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They threw no. 2 pitcher Chad Bell.......we threw now number 4 or 5 itcher Lucas Henderson, which was his second varsity start.

Good win against the Kees DB...impressive...you guys killed us yesterday...Home Run derby is what it looked like...haha...the second inning had to be the best though...the kid that threw has only thrown in 2 games all year and thats the first time he threw that knuckle ball...i think it caught your guys off gaurd a little bit...we were crackin up in the dugout...but anyway...congrats on taking the tourney championship...good luck the rest of the way.

If D-B can get past the regional they should be the favorite to win state because of their pitching depth...the only problem is they will probably have to face Catapono or Holland to get there....

I honestly don't think Farragut has a chance to make it to Sectional. They've struggled a lot this year and they've dropped to 4th in the district. Could possibly not even make it out the district tournament

Edited by vandycomms2006

DB wins #20 tonight... 14-4 over David Crockett. 20-3 (11-0)

Bo Burton got the W but did not go the complete game. Very tough road game on Tue. @ Sullivan East. DB beat East 3-0 earlier in the season and only got 1 base hit the enitre game. The Patriots will be tough. Tyler Joyce will Pitch for the Tribe.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

DB wins #20 tonight... 14-4 over David Crockett. 20-3 (11-0)

Bo Burton got the W but did not go the complete game. Very tough road game on Tue. @ Sullivan East. DB beat East 3-0 earlier in the season and only got 1 base hit the enitre game. The Patriots will be tough. Tyler Joyce will Pitch for the Tribe.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Art,

Not trying to be picky, but Bo did go the complete game. The Indians had a pitcher (Hammonds) warming up in the bullpen but Bo hit a single in the bottom of the sixth to drive in two runs and end the game. All in all it was a good game for the Indians. Go Tribe

DB was up 12-2 in the 5th... I never caught the final, I was at a Middle School Track Meet. About Bo Burton going the distance or not.. I was in between the radio and the yard and I swear Tom Taylor said that Lucas Henderson was on the Mound, maybe he was warming up... Complete Games are what this Pitching Staff is all about.

I thought East would give DB a tough game, but when I heart that Volunteer beat the Patriots on Monday, I knew either they had a ton of injuries or just fell apart as a team.

If the Tribe did hold on... It would be the 27th straight Conference Victory. WOW!!

And 13th straight W this season.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy UP!!

Maybe I am mistaking, but I believe you guys have only won 2 conference games all year, counting the one tonight against Central. So, if you wanna talk about earning those 2 wins, be my guest but do it on your own thread. Until we play you guys, you shouldnt be on here, and I would imagine you wouldn't want to be on here after we did play you guys, except to send your congratulations...

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!!

Edited by TribeAllDaWay

27 straight is a nice run...Wesly Lane and Trent are the only two players to play a signifcant role in the first 16 but this team has dominated league play.

Just wondering....but what's up with Wes Jones?? He started every game in center last year and now hes sitting the bench while Lane plays center....doesnt make sense to me?...have I missed something?