DB Indians

ArtVandalay

Yes South Doyle scored all there runs in the first inning but so did DB ( their only run ). Holland was not having a good night. walked several batters early. Not taking anything away from DB they have a good team. But so doe's South Doyle and they also are loaded with a very talented junior class. Most of them have played together since they were 7 & 8 years old just like some of the DB boys. Most of the boys on both teams have known each other for years and are friends.

I have a feeling both teams will meet again and I look foward to watching it . Good luck DB have a good season .

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes South Doyle scored all there runs in the first inning but so did DB ( their only run ). Holland was not having a good night. walked several batters early. Not taking anything away from DB they have a good team. But so doe's South Doyle and they also are loaded with a very talented junior class. Most of them have played together since they were 7 & 8 years old just like some of the DB boys. Most of the boys on both teams have known each other for years and are friends.

I have a feeling both teams will meet again and I look foward to watching it . Good luck DB have a good season .

I think you are right about both teams meeting again. It should be another good game. Holland was throwing the ball pretty hard. He (Holland) has an excellent pick-off move. He and Burton (D-B's starting pitcher) both had a bad first inning. Doyle had a couple hits there when it counted. One was a loooong double off the wall that knocked in three runs. That batter knocked the daylights out of it. The first baseman for Doyle told us they only have 2 seniors. So it looks like both teams will be good this year and next. Good luck to Doyle also.

Wow 4-1 in a 5 inning scrimmage, with it being the 3rd game for both teams in one day. You know you guys should have bought yourselves trophies. YOU WON!!! WOW your so awesome!! feel better? Nice SCRIMMAGE.

get a life.....CYA

Edited by BwAnG