Greenbrier vs. White House

Ragland

Congratulations to Coach Mathis and White House on their victory. Good luck against Goodpasture in the region finals and in the substate. The winner of the region finals will host Chattanooga Brainerd (18-12) and the loser will travel to McMinn Central (33-1).

Congratulations to Greenbrier on their district title. It was long overdue. You guys had a nice run at the end. Sometimes teams just have your number and White House appeared to have yours this year. I wish this group of seniors the best of luck in their future endeavors. I look forward to watching a couple of you play at the college level next year.

Greenbrier will return a solid group of underclassmen next year. 2 Starters… Kurt Caton and Ty Lynch will return with a JV team that went 16-2 this year. Also keep an eye on sophomore to be Corey Elliott who should see some significant varsity time.

Thanks for the memories.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am VERY proud of you guys! A District Title is nothing to sneeze at! You beat some VERY good teams on the end and made us smile. ;)

*A lot of things played a factor in the loss last night so no one individual should try to carry the blame on their shoulders. Nor should anyone try to blame the coach or refs, it just happened.*

Seniors, thank you for a good year! Juniors, hope to see you back next year! As for the rest we are looking forward to some awesome ball from you guys!

GO BOBCATS!

Hey 5-Sport Dad, check my spelling on this post my friend..... GreenBRIER, going home for the season.... White House, moving into the Regional Championship game and onto Sectionals (Sub-State).... ;)

That's uncalled for and...kkkkklassless! :lol: (I'm just kidding - I hate that I have to say that to you everytime, but...) In truth, I wanted GB to win so I could take a shot at you. Wasn't meant to be...AGAIN! Your team deserves the credit and White House obviously has our number this year. Oh well, there's always - GOSH I hate sayin' this - next year. ;)

Good luck White House. Roll on!

That's uncalled for and...kkkkklassless! :thumb: (I'm just kidding - I hate that I have to say that to you everytime, but...) In truth, I wanted GB to win so I could take a shot at you. Wasn't meant to be...AGAIN! Your team deserves the credit and White House obviously has our number this year. Oh well, there's always - GOSH I hate sayin' this - next year. ;)

Good luck White House. Roll on!

Sport Dad, you're alright in my book. You took the ribbing just as it was intended, in fun, and even admitted you were going to take a shot at me if the tables had been turned. Whew, thank goodness they weren't turned. I will honestly say that if GB had won last night, I would have been a HUGH GB fan throughout the remainder of the run. I really like the way the team played. Some of the fans, on in particular, kinda got on my nerves at the games but hey, she paid her money to yell just like everyone else did. She gets her money's worth, that's for sure.

The next year thing, I'm a Vandy fan so I'm used to saying it quite often......

Sport Dad, you're alright in my book. You took the ribbing just as it was intended, in fun, and even admitted you were going to take a shot at me if the tables had been turned. Whew, thank goodness they weren't turned. I will honestly say that if GB had won last night, I would have been a HUGH GB fan throughout the remainder of the run. I really like the way the team played. Some of the fans, on in particular, kinda got on my nerves at the games but hey, she paid her money to yell just like everyone else did. She gets her money's worth, that's for sure.

The next year thing, I'm a Vandy fan so I'm used to saying it quite often......

BDP,

Too funny! Your a Vandy fan that can't spell a lick (it's hugE, not hugH) and I'm a Tennessee fan that can. Imagine THAT! (Coach Fulmer would be proud, I' sure!) I would NEVER let THAT interfere with a friendship, though. NEVER! LOL!

Trust me, Greenbrier is about to get introduced to "Rackball." White House is going to RACK Greenbrier. Mark it down. RACKEM White House. This is going to be a serious RACKBALL game. Rackem, Rackem, Rackball.

Hey, BDP, who's this guy a fan of? (And, before you say it, I know I ended the question with a preposition...but so what, right?) Funny Farm U? LOL!! Hope you enjoy the game tonight and have a GREAT weekend!

BDP,

Too funny! Your a Vandy fan that can't spell a lick (it's hugE, not hugH) and I'm a Tennessee fan that can. Imagine THAT! (Coach Fulmer would be proud, I' sure!) I would NEVER let THAT interfere with a friendship, though. NEVER! LOL!

Hey, BDP, who's this guy a fan of? (And, before you say it, I know I ended the question with a preposition...but so what, right?) Funny Farm U? LOL!! Hope you enjoy the game tonight and have a GREAT weekend!

Dangit Sport Dad, I hate it when you catch me in another one of my spelling meltdowns.... But I know that if anyone will, you are the MAN. I don't claim to know how to spell and I certainly don't know what a preposition is..... :P

I've read and re-read this "rackball" stuff and I don't have a clue what the heck they are talking about. What's with the sweep talk? I've already put my broom back in the closet.... :lol:

You not coming to the game tonight? This should be a good one. If you don't make it, you have a graet weekend yourself..... (that was on purpose by the way)