Conrgratulations to Coach Bruce Winningham and his York Lady Dragons

DaCoach

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome post, DaCoach. I'm so excited the Dragonettes won. Congratulations!!!! I love Coach Bruce, and I loved playing under him for 4 years. I'm so proud of you and of all those girls for winning this game and going so far. Keep pushing, keep fighting, you can do it! Coach, you're doing great, and I'm glad that you've made it so far. I love all ya'll! Go York!!!

Congratulations on your win last night...and I hope the wins continue for a long time coming...Coach Winningham and Miss Bradfield will always have a special place in my heart...thank you both for being so kind and encouraging to my girl...

Get out there and get some hog-eye...

Congratulations again to the York Dragonettes and Coach Bruce! I'm so proud of ya'll!!! Congratulations, Amanda Tate, for making the All-Tournament Team, and congrats to Brandi for being Tournament MVP. Huge play at the end, Brandi Brown. Way to go! Sorry I can't be there Saturday, but good luck, ladies! You can do it, and make it all the way to state! I'll be cheerin for you even though I'm away. I love ya'll, and I'm so proud! Go YORK!!!!!!!

Looks like the final score was as tight as the York/Upperman semi final game. Anyone have details on the end of the York/LA game?

York only led twice during the game. They led 2-0 and then took the lead with 4 seconds to go. LA was ahead by 2 with less than 2 minutes to go and one of their players got fouled ( foul was called by the ref). The player said something to the ref and he called a technical. The player missed the front end of the 1 and 1 and Brandy Brown hit both technicals to tie the game. LA gets the ball back and seems to be holding for the last shot when with 45 seconds left, their post player takes an outside shot. York rebounds, holds the ball for 40 or so seconds, gets it to Brown and she scores with 4 seconds left. LA misses a 3 at the buzzer. Brown scored all of Yorks points in the 1st and 4th quarters. Good luck to both teams. I don't think York will have any problem , but I think LA will have to play good and show more discipline. Just my opinion.

Great job Bruce and the Lady Dragons....you need to get to the Boro so Brandi can get a good feel for the gym she is going to play in the next 4 years

something which can't be left unsaid about a coach.when you have a super player like brown and some talented under classmen keeping everyone happy and focused is quite a project.to do this is a good testament for the coach and all the girl's.they have all handled it with a lot of class.