sp playday

cheeto

who looked the best tonite in the first day of the playday??

Hard to tell with some teams just getting basketball players back, some not having all of them back yet and some teams getting younger players more playing time than would happen in a normal regular season game. I wouldn't think too much into any result today.

I didn’t get a chance to see Grundy or Sequatchie Co so I have no idea what they looked like. Marion looked pretty good last night. They tied Whitwell 1-1 but Whitwell didn’t play all their starters. I think the only starters to play were the 2nd baseman and center fielder. One of the Whitwell Dads told me they had 21 or 22 players this year. They will be tough this year.

Seniors Spangler and Parris had back to back homers against South Pitts last night. Freshman Layne and Moore also had great hits against Whitwell. Kilgore pitched two good games against Whitwell and South Pitts.

It’s hard to tell what teams are really like on a play day. Most coaches are not going to show much if they can help it.