Siegel vs Shelbyville

mjuhb

Guest Cutters Crazies

siegel won and Stewart is several steps above jimmy. Stewart is a class act. I will also say that jimmy has done a better job of cleaning up his behavior. He didn't have a choice after the ejection.

Stewart needs to add some muscle size to get to the next level

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Chaisson Allen was on Siegel they would be undefeated.

There wouldnt be enough shots to go around... somebody wouldnt be happy

yeah sure, ramsey did dominate te third gettin 13, but the rest of the game he only had 8, while barry who was being triple teamed had A GAME HIGH 26

But he touches the ball every possession... that does make a difference... its a 2 man team out there... twilley or stewart is taking the shot... thats a given...

wingman everything you type is either building up stewart or putting jimmy down. Jimmy played an off game last night and still had 19 points. Ask anyone from siegel if Jimmy is clutch and they will all agree that he is. He is the leading scorer on a team that is 31-5. I didn't see stewart play so I have no idea if jimmy is better or worse, in fact from what i've heard stewart was the best player on the floor last night. BUT there's NO reason you have to put jimmy down to go along with a compliment on stewart.

Siegel won the game last night so if you ask me, Keith was the better player

wingman everything you type is either building up stewart or putting jimmy down. Jimmy played an off game last night and still had 19 points. Ask anyone from siegel if Jimmy is clutch and they will all agree that he is. He is the leading scorer on a team that is 31-5. I didn't see stewart play so I have no idea if jimmy is better or worse, in fact from what i've heard stewart was the best player on the floor last night. BUT there's NO reason you have to put jimmy down to go along with a compliment on stewart.

Actually there are many reasons for posters to put down Jimmy Oden on here .. he's not in comparison to to Stweart or DRope. And Keith will continue to dominate any floor he touches .. Keith is one of the best post players in the state of Tennessee and he'll go far .. mark my words.

Actually there are many reasons for posters to put down Jimmy Oden on here .. he's not in comparison to to Stweart or DRope. And Keith will continue to dominate any floor he touches .. Keith is one of the best post players in the state of Tennessee and he'll go far .. mark my words.

Thanks for the compliment on Ramsey

From what I've heard, Stewart was the best player on the floor last night. I didn't see the game so that's all I have to go by. But to say that Jimmy, JIMMY ODEN ALONE, almost choked the entire game away for Siegel is complete bogus. He is a good PG and has had a great season other than the attitude problems

Guest dare_2_dream

siegel won and Stewart is several steps above jimmy. Stewart is a class act. I will also say that jimmy has done a better job of cleaning up his behavior. He didn't have a choice after the ejection.

once again, i ask ... are you stewarts father because all you ever talk about is him and how good he is on and off the court ... HATE jimmy, all you want, he is a HUGE reason siegel has had the success it has had ... bottom line, no way to deny that ... so get off your little "jimmy oden bash box" and realize the facts

once again, i ask ... are you stewarts father because all you ever talk about is him and how good he is on and off the court ... HATE jimmy, all you want, he is a HUGE reason siegel has had the success it has had ... bottom line, no way to deny that ... so get off your little "jimmy oden bash box" and realize the facts

don't hate jimmy, don't respect him...he is no where near what ya build him up to be. He is not even the best guard on your team. Without ramsey, siegel loses to Shelbyville. To make the semis, you will have to depend on ramsey. Shelbyville had a weak post game. The opposing teams in the Boro will be have stronger post play. jimmy is behaving better, glad to hear it.

LOL...of course almost anyone from siegel is going to say he is clutch, but not everyone. Several coaches and teachers don't say that.

Furthermore, ask other coaches, including ones from the Boro and they will have another opinion on jimmy.

LOL...of course almost anyone from siegel is going to say he is clutch, but not everyone. Several coaches and teachers don't say that.

Furthermore, ask other coaches, including ones from the Boro and they will have another opinion on jimmy.

how many times do I have to say this? OVER and OVER again Jimmy has come up with big plays or big shots late in games to get us the W. I think hoolie pointed out around 5 examples just from this season if you read back through the posts.

not to mention i've seen him drive in and get surrounded by 3 players and still manage to reach the basket and get a lay-in or draw a foul. He doesn't score 20+ for nothing