Oliver Springs or Unaka

BBALLTN

First, Congratulations to Oliver Springs! Coach Chambers called them a "Very Good Team." He said that Unaka needed a couple shots to fall early in the fourth quarter, but he was quick to credit the "Oliver Springs Defense."

The Lady Rangers also got themselves in foul trouble; two starters with Three in the Second Quarter; and during the fourth, all five players (pretty sure - will verify) on the court for Unaka had Four Personal Fouls.

The Very Best of Luck to the Lady Cats. Continued Success. Hopefully Unaka gave you a competitive game.

To my Beloved Lady Rangers: You've made an otherwise dreary winter a lot more pleasant. :thumb:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good game and it wasn't decided until OS made the run at the beginning of the fourth quarter. I'd say that's where Oliver Springs schedule helped them out because they had been in so many tight games this year, win or lose, against some good teams. These two could meet again next year and it would be another pretty good game if they do.

Hey Bballmom ~ You sound like a truckdriver. Are you? Why don't you let your girls bball skills do the talking instead of your loud obnoxious mouths. This is bball not the big momma loud mouth team.

Whats that I hear??? Is that the sound of a truck running over the gr8apeone??

Looks like the gr8apeone now has tracks covering his body, wonder if they match the tracks in his underbritches???

Edited by catback