Stewart County Rebels

hey buddy jus because we had some bad years dont mean that its going to be this year ya we aint been good but we have players who r dedicated and willin to work but most important there senior class is stepping up and pushing everybody to there full potential we might have not been good but this year look out for our playoff appearance!!

Full potential or not, playoffs are not in the near future. Get the players at your school to play and you could have a chance. I'll keep my prediction and you go to practice.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last fall I was driving through Stewart County and there were a bunch of "little folk" football games going on. If this is kept up the future may improve for you. Sure beats dozens of soccer games like most communities seem to have for kids this age. Good luck.

This may help but it is not necessarily the case. Summer baseball goes on just about everyway and a lot of kids play but that doesn't make teams state champs every year. When is spring practice schedule for most schools in this region?

Houston stinks but Stewarts freshman are the only players with a winning record against them, so where does that put you?

I mean what bragging rights that last years seniors go out with ...5-34 and one forfiet. Shewwww now that is greatness. Not to mention.. of the 5 wins two were against first year programs, one against "stinky Houston", and two other wins...Not to mention only 2 region wins..Should I say more?..Look buddy just do me a favor...Get the highschool preview book this year read the grey boxes with the records in it and read Stewarts last playoff appearance........(for those unable to view the book it mentions that they never qualified)...Just a prediciton...The book after next year will not change in the aspect.

Gotgame what kind of team will houston co have next year

Gotgame what kind of team will houston co have next year

Should be better than last year, but will probably still be down..Depends on a few factors, but i don't expect over .500 for atleast two more years, if then...but to keep it on the topic....They still have a chance to beat Stewart county..

Should be better than last year, but will probably still be down..Depends on a few factors, but i don't expect over .500 for atleast two more years, if then...but to keep it on the topic....They still have a chance to beat Stewart county..

Thanks Gotgame just wanted to know what you thought. From what i have heard from some fans at Houston Co. it could be a long time before Houston Co. wins another game because they are so young now.

They will not BEAT stewart county wont even be a close game

Just a reminder.You beat a team that will be better this coming up year by 3 points.... Maybe SC will be better this year as well, but playoffs...not yet...But back to "not even close"...this is the first year in the last 8 that it has even been close..SC you finally beat HC again....but may I add an 0-10 HC team.Thats not that great of an accomplishment...Before you comment that last year was close...first off it was 17 point game...Second off it was a 32 point game at the half...Year before that ...blow out for HC...Year before that...14 point win....year beofre that 17 point win...Year before that blow out...before that ..blow out...14 was is close as you came in 6 years...NOW THAT IS "NOT EVEN CLOSE"

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder.You beat a team that will be better this coming up year by 3 points.... Maybe SC will be better this year as well, but playoffs...not yet...But back to "not even close"...this is the first year in the last 8 that it has even been close..SC you finally beat HC again....but may I add an 0-10 HC team.Thats not that great of an accomplishment...Before you comment that last year was close...first off it was 17 point game...Second off it was a 32 point game at the half...Year before that ...blow out for HC...Year before that...14 point win....year beofre that 17 point win...Year before that blow out...before that ..blow out...14 was is close as you came in 6 years...NOW THAT IS "NOT EVEN CLOSE"

why r u makin up ur own stats the have only blown us out once 3 yrs ago get ur facts right boy

why r u makin up ur own stats the have only blown us out once 3 yrs ago get ur facts right boy

Facts are straight...

2004- 38-21(17 points)....halftime score....32-0, starters sat the rest of the game....return kick only score after halftime for the irish...

2003- 46-14(32 points)....Stewart county starts a fight...

2002- 27-13....(14 points)...a win by more than you scored...Not a blow-out, but never a game in question...

2001- 36-19 (17 points)...again never a game in question....

2000- Not sure of the exact score....(not on coacht)...Houston County finish season in second round of playoffs with a loss to Harpeth..Stewart County went home after week 10.was this the year that swafford went into the HC gym and scratched the floor up and almost a fight between the Head coaches after the game or was this the yeear that HC exercised at a park and showed up 5 minutes before start time?

1999- Again not sure of the exact score...Again Hc to the 2nd round of playoffs...loss to Huntington...Agian Stewart County round thier season up in week 10...One of those stories happened this year as well...Does anyone know which year was which in the incidents?

I am pretty sure that both 2000 and 1999 were well over 14 points, but i will get my facts and tell you for sure...So my facts are str8 6 years over 14 points...and could of been much worse...

Look it up yourself man...I'm pretty sure i am right...Oh and stewart county team last year and this upcoming year would of lost to all of these teams pretty bad as well, except maybe the 2002 season...

Edited by GotGame