Top Sophmores in state?

scout123

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Tyler Cutter from Siegel is really good. I see him going far. Caleb Harper has a lot of hidden talent. *Clarskville shot quite a few threes* (any one remember?)

i see cutter going far too. kid has a good work ethic to back up his talent. he loves the game of basketball. he will go as far as he wants to, minus any serious injury.

But Jurick killed Carter so were does that put him on the list???!!!

I was at both East Ridge / Grace matchups and you are so wrong if you think Jurick owned McMasters. At Grace, McMasters won the edge and it was close and good to see two big guys going at it. At ER it was a different story with Jurick winning the match. His simply outmuscled McMasters. Jurick won it - bottom line. But to say he killed McMasters is absurd. Clemson coach was at the ER game and he thought the same.

Who's the best? Who cares - they are both talented ball players who are big guys that will play at the next level and maybe beyond that if they get challenged enough.

they aint got nobody but Adrian O'kelly

What? are you kidding me? If you're teaking about the 16/U Chattanooga Warrirors based out of Tyner then you're very mistaken. They've got those two guards from CSAS I think (Hassan and Dante are their names?) Petey from Howard, and Dominique Taylor I heard was on their team. That little white point guard from Hixson. Greg Rivers from Hixson. and a lot more players.