Grace vs. Pickett County

Nice win for Grace. Pickett was just overmatched. All the people from Pickett know that your best days are ahead of you with the team you have. Grace played very good team ball. Eldridge played alright deff not his best performance and the team proved they could pick up the slack. If Grace keeps playing like this The will deff. make some noise next week.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say that tonight Grace was the better team,but Pickett did put up a good fight.I saw earlier that everyone was commenting on the height differencial.They were tall,taller than everybody on our team.Number 41 eliminated the post in some aspects until the boys started shooting the reverse layups.And on the fan comment,their is a reasonable explaination for that.Pickett is currently on their Spring Break and hardly anyone knew about the pep bus.So we didnt have our usual crowd.Congrats to Grace you guys played a good game and i wish you guys the best.Good Job Cats,We had a great season!

I think Grace has an excellent chance to make it to the finals.

You just said in your last post that Grace was gonna get beat early in the tourney. Make up your mind. It is posts like this that totally contradict each other that make people question the validity of your comments. That and your stupid "basketball" term.

At this point all of the teams left are capable of winning it all. But i do think Grace has the right mix do make some noise and possibly win it all.

I think Grace is about to get theirselves "rackkkked" in the state tournament. I don't think Grace has good enough rackballers to win it all. RRRRRRRRRRRRrrackem........RRRRRRRrackemmm.........rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrackem.

Ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion, their "Big Ones" ranking will reflect stupidity though...

I tried to tell everyone Pickett County would get rraacckkeedd by Grace. Pickett was down a little this season. I think Grace has an excellent chance to make it to the finals.

You must have thought you had signed in under one of your other names right?

Great season Bobcats! Congratulations Grace! Grace played great, but you kept coming back Bobcats...15 down and you cut it to 7 at the half. Then down 20 and you cut it to 12. It sure wasn't McMasters who hurt us, but their guards hitting the threes. No one expected you there and you kept coming back against a great team. As for TC Capps not being able to outjump McMasters...

"I agree with RAW's comment above. Carter is 6'10" and can jump. There is no way that kid can get as high is Carter. That was an absurd remark!"

...well the ABSURD happened! TC outjumped McMasters to win the tip off! Unfortunately Grace got the ball and dunked and I think that threw the 'Cats in the first quarter. They did outplay Grace in the 2nd quarter and played evenly in the 4th. Our guards were able to get around McMasters pretty easily for layups, but the 'Cats made too many mistakes against a team where you can't make any. Last year I was disappointed when we lost at the state tournament. This year I left this game very proud of this young team's success and can hardly wait to watch them at the state tournament next year!

"I agree with RAW's comment above. Carter is 6'10" and can jump. There is no way that kid can get as high is Carter. That was an absurd remark!"

...well the ABSURD happened! TC outjumped McMasters to win the tip off! Unfortunately Grace got the ball and dunked and I think that threw the 'Cats in the first quarter. They did outplay Grace in the 2nd quarter and played evenly in the 4th. Our guards were able to get around McMasters pretty easily for layups, but the 'Cats made too many mistakes against a team where you can't make any. Last year I was disappointed when we lost at the state tournament. This year I left this game very proud of this young team's success and can hardly wait to watch them at the state tournament next year!

Absurd. I love the word.

Capps might have won the tip, that was just him getting a quicker jump... I'm sure Carter out jumped him when he rammed it home.

Pickett County will be nasty next year. Good luck.