Erwin Basketball

UCBlueDevils

:thumb: I would like to congradualte all the Devils on one h**l of a season. They won tons of tough games (wether others think so or not) and gave it their all. Colton White, #44, Ben Hardin, #12 and and even though we didnt have Tarvis for the last part of our year, He did an enormus amout for us when he was on the court...they will all be missed next year...We wouldnt have gotten where we had if it werent for you guys...THANKS GUYS FOR SUCH AN UNFORGETABLE SEASON!!! We love ya guys!!! Good luck in college!!!

Now the Devils that we will have next year seemed to be getting better and better every game and I presonally cant wait to see what they bring with them next year. We have serveral guys who will be seniors next year who have held really high points this year and will be better than every next year... Should be another great season but we will just have to wait and see! Keep up the good work guys!

All the Blue Devil supporters from the BLUE NATION, We gave em a h**l of a run and next year will be crazy, but I know it wont be the same without our front row King and all the other seniors that will be leaving. Thanks guys for all the help this year and all the memories. Yall have made this season and the past few quite intresting for everyone involved in Blue Devil basketball....Hope it will be as great next year as it has been. I would also like to thank all the Blue Devil parents, teachers and supporters who has helped us along the way!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

And just a lil reminder. If you cant say something nice then dont say nothing at all! I dont expect to have any people from other schools runnin their mouths! This is plainly a thread for the Devils and people who supported them this year. THANKS!

Edited by UCBlueDevils

:thumb: I would like to congradualte all the Devils on one h**l of a season. They won tons of tough games (wether others think so or not) and gave it their all. Colton White, #44, Ben Hardin, #12 and and even though we didnt have Tarvis for the last part of our year, He did an enormus amout for us when he was on the court...they will all be missed next year...We wouldnt have gotten where we had if it werent for you guys...THANKS GUYS FOR SUCH AN UNFORGETABLE SEASON!!! We love ya guys!!! Good luck in college!!!

Now the Devils that we will have next year seemed to be getting better and better every game and I presonally cant wait to see what they bring with them next year. We have serveral guys who will be seniors next year who have held really high points this year and will be better than every next year... Should be another great season but we will just have to wait and see! Keep up the good work guys!

All the Blue Devil supporters from the BLUE NATION, We gave em a h**l of a run and next year will be crazy, but I know it wont be the same without our front row King and all the other seniors that will be leaving. Thanks guys for all the help this year and all the memories. Yall have made this season and the past few quite intresting for everyone involved in Blue Devil basketball....Hope it will be as great next year as it has been. I would also like to thank all the Blue Devil parents, teachers and supporters who has helped us along the way!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

And just a lil reminder. If you cant say something nice then dont say nothing at all! I dont expect to have any people from other schools runnin their mouths! This is plainly a thread for the Devils and people who supported them this year. THANKS!

:ph34r:

Classy coach, great team, some good fans, but some fans are just plain old immature and need to grow up. Public forum here!

Congrats on the great season UC.I miss the old Central-UC rivalries and I'm sure there would have been some great games this year.Sounds like you guys had a heck of a ride,you seem to have a bunch of talent coming up so you guys have a great future ahead of you.Good luck for years to come ;)

good to see a good post from a central fan. there was so much crap back and forth last year... truth is central and uchs had great games last year and both had impressive seasons this year!! what a run the cougars had in AAA!!! the rivalry was awesome last year and it was missed!! thanks for the compliment megahops24. congrats on a great season and good luck next year!

oh what a ride it was. i really enjoyed going and watching this team play, a great bunch of guys and coaches. not only teamates and coaches but friends as well and just down right fun to watch. i will be moving on with colton but i will be keeping up with the bluedevils and attending some games next year as well. the last two seasons with wins of 28/6 and 29/5 were outstanding years. i remeber when colton was younger and we would play street ball together i would not cut him any slack and he would be mad that i beat him all the time. i told him the way to win is to beat the teacher now i would not play him for anything. i love to watch him play and love it when he brings his all to the court now. good luck to the devils next year. it sure has been fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 1BIGFANOF44

Great season guys,

I just want to thank you guys for taking Ben Hardin in and making him one of your on. he loves the Devils and will always be greatful for this step in his life. Great year Devils and congrads to Colton and Ben. I can't wait to have you guys with me next year in college at Bluefield.

:blink:

good to see a good post from a central fan. there was so much crap back and forth last year... truth is central and uchs had great games last year and both had impressive seasons this year!! what a run the cougars had in AAA!!! the rivalry was awesome last year and it was missed!! thanks for the compliment megahops24. congrats on a great season and good luck next year!

:blink: I agree with u about the old central rivalaries. Those were some good competetive games. Last years season was the best though. With Ryan Corn shooting ability, and Hunter Sparks the best point around. Along with Thomas, and Matt--- and yes Colton. We had a great year. I thought the competition wasn't much withou Central and Volunteer. Congrads on a great year BLUE DDEVILS.

:thumb:

;) I agree with u about the old central rivalaries. Those were some good competetive games. Last years season was the best though. With Ryan Corn shooting ability, and Hunter Sparks the best point around. Along with Thomas, and Matt--- and yes Colton. We had a great year. I thought the competition wasn't much withou Central and Volunteer. Congrads on a great year BLUE DDEVILS.

I totally agree with you. Lasts years squad went deeper and had more exciting games to watch due to the much tougher competition than this year.