Rutledge Ball Next Year

Rutledgerocks

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so lame hornet, that is all you can say. Your argument is bogus. I've shot holes in it. Where are your tournament wins, with your so called strong schedule. We had 3 more tourney wins this year that you have had in probably the last 5. I'm not sure of that but I'm not obsessed with Carter (East Knox) they way that you seem to be with Rutledge. You always pop up on Rutledge threads and cut them down, I guess that is because there are no threads about Carter.

What is your problem with Rutledge? Did you lose a girlfriend to a Rutledge guy? Why do you not respond to questions about Carters poor performance? I expect that you would love to have 16-19 wins and 3 wins in the tourney. Why did you not respond to tigerballs comments?

Edited by boxn1

Yes, LAME! Take it somewhere else!

I completely agree with boxn1. I think splainhornet's argument is very lame. If they feel as confident as they are letting on, I suggest that they get with Carter's coach and tell him to talk to Coach Combs about scheduling some games next year. If there is anyone that doesn't want to play with the other it is Carter that doesn't want to play with Rutledge. We will play you anytime anywhere. All you have to do is set a date. There are a lot of things that we do at Rutledge and one of them is that we don't back down from a challenge. I suggest that Carter "puts thier money where their mouth is" and see how big they really are.

:thumb:

lame.

:thumb::);)

splainshornet Lame? Lame? We checked with Rutledge's coaches, and they have dates open for next year. I am so happy to know that Rutledge will be playing you guys next year. Please let me know when you call and schedule your time to come up to Rutledge and show those teams how you big city teams play basketball. Come on up and show them, if you aren't too scared. My gut feeling is you don't have the "fortitude" to schedult with them. All talk and air, no substance. Show all of us on CoachT just how tough you guys are and schedule Rutledge. I'll call the coaches and put in a good word for you. See you in Rutledge next year. Just drive east on 11W and you'll come right by the school in case you don't know the way. Agitating is my life!

16 to 19 wins a year is great, just don't expect to do much in tournaments when you WILL NOT strengthen the schedule.

:thumb: Ok....Hornet, you need to mind your own business. This is ridiculous. If you wanna play Rutledge next year, have your coach call their coach and they can talk about it. That game may get interesting if the Rutledge Rowdies show up. Just rest up and look out next year. :thumb:

16 to 19 wins a year is great, just don't expect to do much in tournaments when you WILL NOT strengthen the schedule.

LOL...numbers don't lie dude...19 wins with the 35th toughest schedule is WAY better than 9 wins with the 60th toughest schedule...don't hate the player, hate the game... B)