db best team in the world

primetimeplayer10

SD is the best team in this part of the state but behind them science hill, D-B, and Farragut are pretty good too.

Jeez la Weez, if you are not smart enough to put Halls on the top of your list then you are crazy. I mean do you even know anything about baseball?? Do you even play?? You stack everyone of those teams up position by position on paper and we will win everytime. I KNOW IT IS NOT PLAYED ON PAPER so dont put some little smartelic remark about it. Halls had SD 4-0 is the 7th inning when we put a sophmore in to finish the game. Haun didnt play, but we would of just took him out of the game so it didnt matter, and DB is better than SH, FARR, and SD, cmon man!!!! All I want is some respect from the DB people. We spanked your butt's two years in-a-row and you still wont admit Halls had a better team and still does. Why?? Its almost like there is an ego involved. I will never talk anymore crap if I can get a confession. I can't wait to District Play, and I really Cant wait for MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halls might not win every game because of some young pitching and maybe inconsistencys throughout the season, but we will show up to play everygame. BE READY!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys make a threa about DB bragging about themselves, and then come in here and start bragging about your own team???? hmmm

DB could potentially be the best team in the state if their pitching comes through. Their pitching rotation I hear may be a little suspect? How have they done in the preseason?

Sure, DB has some great hitters returning this year, but you've heard the saying a thousand times, "Defense wins championships." And the most vital part of the defense is its pitching. When remniscing on past sub-state winners, the best pitching around was crowned victor. Larsen from Halls, Catapano from Farragut, Waldrop from Farragut a couple years ago. Some starter from DB is REALLY REALLY going to have to step up and shut some tough line-ups down before they can claim to be the best. DB fans, think logically. Catapano of Farragut, Lockwood of Halls, Holland of South Doyle, and Story of Jefferson County are all BY FAR better than anything you've got returning, from what I've seen. "Best team in the World"...Give me a break.

Story has really developed into a fine tuned pitcher. We faced him on Saturday in the Playday. Very impressed and heard he signed at ETSU

Yeah, his velocity has elevated into the high 80's and he throws his curveball hard with a sharp break. Hits his spots, too, though he missed his outside location on that missle you lumbered. Haha. Jeff Co. will go as far as he leads them as a pitcher and as a hitter.

The way it sounds right now its like is Jeff County the best team in the world. But really the only teams that should really be able to brag are the ones who have a ring on their finger from last year and none of the teams mentioned in this thread can say that so none of them should be bragging how good they are.

He throws high 80's, has a sharp curveball, and will lead his team are factually based responses to a compliment someone gave. Excuse me for stating facts, recognizing the talent of a player.