Sequatchie Valley Middle School Play Day

volsbbfan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Dunlap and Gruetli looked the best. They say Jasper looked alright and Bledsoe and SP were both improved, but probably couldn't make any noise. I was not there so not sure if this is accurate or not.

Thank you for the info. Where is Bledsoebtheboys and voldad with a report on Bledsoe. Where is Delmar with his report on Grundy.

http://www.sequatchieonline.net/default.as...eonline&he=.net

SCMS-Rhea Central. There were two five-inning scrimmages but couldn't make the second one. Good pitching, not quite enough hitting at least in the first, but there's a few more days to work on that. Defense was solid by both teams, several long throws by the shortstops and third basemen, very crisp and well played game especially considering it was seventh and eighth graders.

Thank you for the info. Where is Bledsoebtheboys and voldad with a report on Bledsoe. Where is Delmar with his report on Grundy.

Sorry Gents....Delmar aint got much to report cause he was doing a mandatory 48 hours. See, Cousin Cleatus' oldest girl Ima Jean was gettin hitched this weekend so me and Cousin Cleatus decided to pop the cork on some of his homemade muskydime wine. One thing led to another as these things always do. At some point in the night someone musta knocked me out cause I aint membering none of it. But when I came to I found myself in another 4 star Hilton. We had tv but they wasnt carrying this middle school tournament. I've talked to a friend of mine that happened to be there and it appears that the boys from the Mountain are once again the cream of the crop. All of the Valley wanna be's better pay attention cause these mountain boys can play baseball.

Mountain baseball is the best. Why is that?.............Cause Delmar says so.

Sorry Gents....Delmar aint got much to report cause he was doing a mandatory 48 hours. See, Cousin Cleatus' oldest girl Ima Jean was gettin hitched this weekend so me and Cousin Cleatus decided to pop the cork on some of his homemade muskydime wine. One thing led to another as these things always do. At some point in the night someone musta knocked me out cause I aint membering none of it. But when I came to I found myself in another 4 star Hilton. We had tv but they wasnt carrying this middle school tournament. I've talked to a friend of mine that happened to be there and it appears that the boys from the Mountain are once again the cream of the crop. All of the Valley wanna be's better pay attention cause these mountain boys can play baseball.

Mountain baseball is the best. Why is that?.............Cause Delmar says so.

Delmar, I can agree with your last couple of sentences, but all that other material was more than I needed to know. I believe Grundy is one of the stronger teams this year, but don't underestimate JMS because they do have a lot of promise if they can come together.

I heard Grundy and Jasper looked good. Best of luck to Coach Minter and the JMS baseball team this year. They should have another great year.

Oh my goodness, Snipe has spoken. And it is on my thread. WOW. Minter's predecessor must had done a good job building the program. Thanks for the interest in my thread Snipe. :thumb:

I'm always interested when it comes to JMS Athletics. Good luck guys!!