Cloudland vs Wartburg Updates

titleistprov

The radio announcers last night talked about the calls that were made. Missed several walking calls but did seem to call the touchy/feelly fouls. Which can hurt in a tight ballgame. Both teams had several turnovers just due to mistakes. It was anyones game up until the very end.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a diehard Cloudland fan, I must say congrats to the guys. I grew up with many of these young men, and I know no one who is more deserving than these. Roan Mountain last night was magical. I have never seen an atmosphere like that; it was incredible. I even played on the girls state team; we never received anything like that. Good luck Landers at the 'Boro.

To Wartburg, thank you for an intense game. Your fans are incredible, and your team is extremely lucky to have them.

Cheergirl, no offense to you, but you sound extremely childish. Yea, a guy got kicked out. I know the guy who was kicked out, he is a great guy. Emotions run wild. Even you know that. As for the yelling at your players, look at your own cheerleaders. When Nick was throwing in the ball, one of your cheerleaders was leaning in to yell in his ear. How's that for class?

Go Landers!!!

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK AT THE 'BORO!!!!!!

DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!

REGIONAL CHAMPS!!!

STATEBOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by meow

Hey King you have to be the biggest fairweather bandwagon jumper of all time. I havent seen a word from you since football was over until your mighty Highlanders started winning as of late. Oh by the way if "THE GUN" is telling you he was knocking down threes in the late sixties , He's lying to ya BROTHER There was no three point line then moron. Congrats to Cloudland though I know Wartburg is a very good team so Cloudland must have something going for them up there. I hope they can win a couple of games in the Boro maybe then they can get a shot at Cosby.

Go EAGLES

Cosby 98 Hampton 74

Hey eagle poop, the only reason I haven't been on here is a promotion at my job. I haven't had time unlike some poor laborer like you. Anyways, my dad was knocking down what would be three pointers, moron. And everyone in Roan Mountain for your information knows that I'm a real fan. I'm always at the games supporting our boys and girls. Just because I'm not on here doesn't mean I'm not a fan. So shut your mouth. I've got the cannons my friend.

And cheergirl, you just need a Roan Mt. man to take you home and make a woman out of you and you'll quit crying the blues about your little Wartburg boys who lost. You see, those guys were in the dressing room with their heads bowed between their legs a loser. We are the winners, you are the loser. Learn to live with it and learn to love it. There were fifty girls outside waiting to be with the winners. So, Wartburg fans, quit crying the blues and go home and watch Jeopardy while we are playing in the state tournament. Whoooooooo!! :thumb:

What actually happened with the fans? What did they do? If you don't mind could you tell me who it was? I will understand if nobody wants to say their names though.

http://media.putfile.com/fighting29 when i was down at the tunnel, cloudland fans werent just loud, i understand that, but were screaming profanity and throwing stuff at us and cheerleaders so i got some back up down there. then some girl ran into a wartbrg gurland started the next fuss

You better be glad that I wasn't down there. Your back up would have been no good. Especially that fat boy in the light blue striped shirt. I'd slapped the taste out of his mouth. I am the king and you'll get that kind of treatment when you come into our house. Whooo!!

Guest Shocker0

All hail to The King, he knows everything and anyone who disagrees is an idiot. He is the Worlds Best basketball player (next to his great father, apparently), the World's Strongest Man, the World's Best Looking Man, and a Cloudland fan...as long as their winning, right King?

YOU DA MAN

NOT!

Better luck next year Wartburg, maybe the TSSAA will find a bigger gym to have a game in.

yea just like all those other guys, to scared to come were we were so we had to go down there

Son, let me tell ya. You don't know anything about Roan Mountain. You got off easy. I saw the four or five wanna be heros walk down to where the Cloudland crazies were sitting. The Cloudland crazies contained some of the toughest people you wanna tango with. I was on the stage because I promised someone I would be civilized. People who wear preppy striped shirts don't mess with biker jacket philosophy. Yeah, you walked down there and hid behind that 6 foot tall long-legged blonde. Big deal. You knew you wasn't going to do anything. Case closed.

Shocker0, you can blame it on the gym all you want. We beat Wartburg and thats the bottom line so ya'll spare us by stop crying the blues.

Both teams played with alot of heart and intensity. It was a tough game and could have went either way. Cloudland has played in several tight games, and that helped the 'Landers tremendously in the game Monday Night. However, the Wartburg game is in the past and it will do Cloudland no good to dwell on the past. They need to move forward and focus on what will be a tough challenge in Union City with Mr. Basketball candidate Marquis Weddle.

Wartburg Fans, you and your team have nothing to be ashamed of. Your team played with a desire to win, but it did not work out. The fans that you brought were class acts. The fans of both teams made for an unbelivable atmosphere that I am sure these young players will never forget.

Hey eagle poop, the only reason I haven't been on here is a promotion at my job. I haven't had time unlike some poor laborer like you. Anyways, my dad was knocking down what would be three pointers, moron. And everyone in Roan Mountain for your information knows that I'm a real fan. I'm always at the games supporting our boys and girls. Just because I'm not on here doesn't mean I'm not a fan. So shut your mouth. I've got the cannons my friend.

And cheergirl, you just need a Roan Mt. man to take you home and make a woman out of you and you'll quit crying the blues about your little Wartburg boys who lost. You see, those guys were in the dressing room with their heads bowed between their legs a loser. We are the winners, you are the loser. Learn to live with it and learn to love it. There were fifty girls outside waiting to be with the winners. So, Wartburg fans, quit crying the blues and go home and watch Jeopardy while we are playing in the state tournament. Whoooooooo!! <_<

Hey KING, you are my hero! My life-long, childhood dream was to be a wrestler. I'm ashamed I couldn't fill the shoes of my ''GREATFATHER'' Ray ''the Lumberjack'' Lowe, the best wrestler of alltime. But I think you ''BROTHER'' could get me in the WWE so see what you can do ''BROTHER''! You make everyone sick. Even you're own say to ignore you're thoughtless comments. You do get me cracked up though, with you're imature''wrestler-like'' comments. Keep up the smack talkin' you BADBOY you! lol