Liberty and Haywood

baseballa28

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that these teams have to play this early. If i had to pick a favorite it would be Liberty.It is hard to beat a good team 3 times, but when Liberty plays hard and inside your jersey its hard to beat them.They are so quick and great ball players. No blow out, but Liberty in a very close one.

Alright, now that Mitchell has put Bolivar away---(good year bolivar and good luck to willie and wayne)........lets here some thoughts on the Liberty/Haywood game. I can't wait....this should be a tight game. I hope Liberty has their act together and can come out and perform up to their abilities against Haywood. These are two pretty even teams, and I'm looking for a close one. I'm just excited about the game, and hopefully these two teams can put on a show and go all out to the finish. I'm hoping that brandon evans can stay hot and lead liberty to a win. Either way, I know both teams will have to fight hard to beat the other. Good luck everybody.

I LOVE THE WAY EVERYBODY SUPPORTS THEIR TEAM..I DON'T SAY OH HE SCORED THIS MANY AGAINST THIS TEAM BLAH, BLAH BLAH!!! IT DON'T MEAN SQUAT IF THAT TEAM DID'T TAKE THE "W". LETS TRY TO REMEMBER THAT.

IM LOOKIN FOWARD TO AN INTENSE GAME, WITH REAL OFFFICIALS..I FEEL THAT WEST TN (HAYWOOD TO BOLIVAR AND IN BETWEEN) REFS HAVE GOT TO BE THE WORST IN THE WHOLE STATE..THEY SHOULD ONLY CALL CHURCH LEAGUE...ON TO MY POINT REAL REFS...REAL GAME, REAL CALLS...EVERYONE SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT. I KNOW JUST LIKE BOLIVAR NOW KNOWS CALLS YOUR WAY DON'T FOLLOW YOU. SO EVEN THOUGH THAT GUY ON HAYWOODS BENCH USE TO BE..OH SORRY STILL OFFICIATES DON'T MEAN DIDDLEY IN THE STATE.

You are just begging to be called an idiot...

McMinn Central will give Liberty/Haywood a fight for their life...and about that northside comment...you truly are an idiot...you must be a child...isn't it a little bit past your bed time young man???

And which film have you seen that would make you say something so stupid??? Seriously, I wanna know...

You are just begging to be called an idiot...

McMinn Central will give Liberty/Haywood a fight for their life...and about that northside comment...you truly are an idiot...you must be a child...isn't it a little bit past your bed time young man???

And which film have you seen that would make you say something so stupid??? Seriously, I wanna know...

[/quot

JUST LIKE AN toeHOLE EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION AND IM NOT YOUNG AND IM NOT A GUY. I KNOW WHAT SKILL IS AND I KNOW WHAT A MATCH UP IS AND IN THAT CASE EITHER TEAM AGAINST HAYWOOD OR LIBERTY WILL BE UNSUCCESSFUL...FACT.

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14

And its one thing to have an oppinion, but its another to bash a team you know nothing about it...especially the way you did...if we were like 20-14, I'd understand your point of view, but we are 34-1...I mean come on...

DUDE REALLY THEY ARE NOT THAT GOOD...BEING IN THE STATE DOSEN'T ALWAYS MEAN YOU'RE THE SHYT.

I

Yes, they are that good...and you still haven't answered my question...which film have you seen??? Or is it possible that your just a liar that knows nothing about which he speaks???