AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong you dont have a good memory still have not done that reading back fella have you do your homework b4 you throw some assumption out there. It WAS other Shelbyville posters yes but not me. If Shelbyville would have won I knew it would be closer. All of those guys were just trying to get people like you riled up and it worked

if they would have I said it would 5 or less

I am exactly the one to be talking. U dont know so drop it

k they did get riled up. Good thing is both teams are in the state.

Edited by wingman10

Guest dare_2_dream

wrong you dont have a good memory still have not done that reading back fella have you do your homework b4 you throw some assumption out there. It WAS other Shelbyville posters yes but not me. If Shelbyville would have won I knew it would be closer. All of those guys were just trying to get people like you riled up and it worked

if they would have I said it would 5 or less

I am exactly the one to be talking. U dont know so drop it

and why are you the one who needs to be talking? are you the oh great guru of basketball? no your not

and why are you the one who needs to be talking? are you the oh great guru of basketball? no your not

ok genius twisting my words again not what I said you know it. let me make this clear so you can understand. Yes some Shelbyville fans said it would be a blowout between us (Siegel/Shelbyville) U still with me so far? Ok. I have said did say then and will say it again I never thought it would be a blowout either way. I know what I said so dont tell me I said it would be when I know what I said. Go back and look for the third time for the love of goodness fella BTW neither are you

Edited by jrm2x

Guest dare_2_dream

ok genius twisting my words again not what I said you know it. let me make this clear so you can understand. Yes some Shelbyville fans said it would be a blowout between us (Siegel/Shelbyville) U still with me so far? Ok. I have said did say then and will say it again I never thought it would be a blowout either way. I know what I said so dont tell me I said it would be when I know what I said. Go back and look for the third time for the love of goodness fella

I will back off when Wingman admits that I never said Jimmy was going to St Johns. Until then, Shelbyville by 30 was your pick.

I will back off when Wingman admits that I never said Jimmy was going to St Johns. Until then, Shelbyville by 30 was your pick.

who care about him you let him push your buttons he gets under your and all your boys skins and gets off on it. Who knows if he is even from Shelbyville. I may be mistaken but I dont think he or she is. Wingman has nothing to do with me I have nothing to do with he/she. Get off your little tantrum with me you have no beef with me.

Guest dare_2_dream

who care about him you let him push your buttons he gets under your and all your boys skins and gets off on it. Who knows if he is even from Shelbyville. I may be mistaken but I dont think he or she is. Wingman has nothing to do with me I have nothing to do with he/she. Get off your little tantrum with me you have no beef with me.

Shelbville by 30? ha. Never. Choke artists is what they are :thumb: