AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Yea, the day your season ENDS!!!

yall oakland dudes are really LAME (not everyone, just the ones im reffering to)...yall should be banned from murfreesboro for lack of pride in ones city. i seen all yall sittin smack dab in the middle of whites creeks section. MOVE TO NASHVILLE THEN!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a sigh of relief for shelbyville cause there wont be a rematch...but it wouldnt matter anyways cause RE got their number tommorrow :thumb:

You may be right but at least we made it farther than siegel did. You can't get outplayed in the 1st quarter of every game and expect to pull it out. Eventual your luck runs out. As far as a rematch I was hoping it would happen. siegel just couldn't hold up their end.

Edited by finfan

yall oakland dudes are really LAME (not everyone, just the ones im reffering to)...yall should be banned from murfreesboro for lack of pride in ones city. i seen all yall sittin smack dab in the middle of whites creeks section. MOVE TO NASHVILLE THEN!

Yea to bad that wasn't me. Oh yea pretty sure siegel fans (bigdust and others) came to our home game against Cookeville and started chants up in their student section.

Did you forget about the Nation sitting with and leading cheers against US when we played Cookeville at home ?

THIS is also funny coming from the dude that always reps a team thats not his own .. why? because his can't get the job done.

heres a tip for you ... if riverdale blows it again in 06-07 you might wanna go with oakland this time instead of siegel to root for.

THIS is also funny coming from the dude that always reps a team thats not his own .. why? because his can't get the job done.

heres a tip for you ... if riverdale blows it again in 06-07 you might wanna go with oakland this time instead of siegel to root for.

I don't think he realized what he was saying.

haha ironic... the oakland posters have dissapeared for awhile... as soon as siegel's season is over, again they reappear! hmm, if that isn't surprising :thumb: