Bolivar preseason Tourny

diamondd1pro

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw the adamsville game and chester county. your pitcher was throwing smoke and the breaking ball was falling off the table. i also saw the game yesterday and ive never seen this kid pitch before. he walked 4 batters in the first inning. thats hard for any team to come back from. i have seen alot of improvement from you guys last year. good luck. what about other pitchers? have you got any more that are as good as the one that pitched against adamsville?

His name is Jason Patterson, he's a righty and a Jr. As for the CC game im not sure who pitched that as yesterday is all a daze for me, Middleton played a bad 2nd game against CC and they put it 2 us!

Adamsville played a horrible game against middleton possibly the worst i have ever been a part of. They started there #1 we started our #4 or 5. We played horrible. we finally got mad and scored 3 runs to tie it up then brought in someone who never pitches. The game was called after 5, because of the time limit. Middleton is alot better than last year, but before you demand respect beat someone in a REAL game not a game where the main goal is getting better and working and getting some young arms some experience! We played bad and lost a scrimmage game in 5 innings, it was our 8th scrimmage in 3 days(hardin twice and lexinton twice on saturday, fayette and southside monday, and liberty then middlton on tuesday), we were tired and just played bad.

Edited by dwolford12

Adamsville played a horrible game against middleton possibly the worst i have ever been a part of. They started there #1 we started our #4 or 5. We played horrible. we finally got mad and scored 3 runs to tie it up then brought in someone who never pitches. The game was called after 5, because of the time limit. Middleton is alot better than last year, but before you demand respect beat someone in a REAL game not a game where the main goal is getting better and working and getting some young arms some experience! We played bad and lost a scrimmage game in 5 innings, it was our 8th scrimmage in 3 days(hardin twice and lexinton twice on saturday, fayette and southside monday, and liberty then middlton on tuesday), we were tired and just played bad.

first of all, im the least person you would think to defend middleton. but adamsville did not look good at all and middleton did not throw their ace, it was probably 2 or 3. nobody is bashing adamsville so calm down. yes it was a preseason game and coaches are trying things differently so it doesnt mean a whole lot. if it was your 8th scrimmage in 3 days, sounds like your coach over scheduled and thats no excuse. anyone can win preseason and season but what it all comes down to is the tournament. who is the better team at the end? thats what matters. as far as having a bad game, everyone does so dont take it personal wolford. play the game and enjoy it because you might not get to one day.

Guest hustle101

i agree rebel. its not the preseason or the season, its tournament time. a few years ago, adamsville killed middleton in the regular season but middleton put them out in the first round of the district tournament. baseball is a day by day game. no one knows who is going to win that day. so just take it slow and easy, im sure adamsville will be tough at the end of the road, they always are. good luck to 15 and 16 a baseball

first of all, im the least person you would think to defend middleton. but adamsville did not look good at all and middleton did not throw their ace, it was probably 2 or 3. nobody is bashing adamsville so calm down. yes it was a preseason game and coaches are trying things differently so it doesnt mean a whole lot. if it was your 8th scrimmage in 3 days, sounds like your coach over scheduled and thats no excuse. anyone can win preseason and season but what it all comes down to is the tournament. who is the better team at the end? thats what matters. as far as having a bad game, everyone does so dont take it personal wolford. play the game and enjoy it because you might not get to one day.

lol i was just saying we played bad. Im not taking it personal, you really can't you just have to play the next game, and if patterson is not their ace who is?

lol i was just saying we played bad. Im not taking it personal, you really can't you just have to play the next game, and if patterson is not their ace who is?

Alex Vales is Middletons Ace and a good one hes a lefty sophomore That you don't want to make mad. He had a bad game his last outing but everyone has a bad day. :lol: