Whites Creek and Siegel

Guest Cutters Crazies

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that Whites Creek will take this one...they have plenty of players to guard Ramsey, and if u dont go to Ramsey, they have maybe the 2 fastest guards in state...all around they are a good team...they beat LaVergne last nite by 3, after lavergne led the entire game, and we all kno the lavergne vs. siegel history...i say whites creek takes this one

Guest dare_2_dream

i think that Whites Creek will take this one...they have plenty of players to guard Ramsey, and if u dont go to Ramsey, they have maybe the 2 fastest guards in state...all around they are a good team...they beat LaVergne last nite by 3, after lavergne led the entire game, and we all kno the lavergne vs. siegel history...i say whites creek takes this one

congrats on a nice season.

Guest dare_2_dream

im taking whites creek on this if they have to much depth for Siegal they blew a 12 point lead last time they played but i think they will bounce back and take this one easily

IF whites creek wins, it wont be easily my friend.

Siegel by 10. The guard play of Siegel I think is better than Whites Creek and the Siegel seniors aren't goin down. Jimmy is going to carry his team as far as they can go. Jones and Ramsey have a height advantave over Whites Creek's post. Roper and Cutter are going to hit their usual 3s. I think Jimmy will get to the basket anytime he wants to. Oden is a great driver and finishes good around the rim. This should be a great quarterfinal matchup at the Boro. Both teams are very athletic and quick. I also think that the Siegel Nation will also be a factor, too.

Siegel by 10. :thumb: