Whites Creek and Siegel

Guest Cutters Crazies

Guest dare_2_dream

Nope...blowing a lead late in the game is a lot different than early. Shelbyville had no post game. That is why ramsey played well for a cgange. jimmy couldn't keep up. Too slow

19-4 ... no way you should have blown that lead and you know it

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19-4 ... no way you should have blown that lead and you know it

Nope...many teams have blown early leads...no way you segal bunch with the teal colors should have choked down the stretch and you know it. You also know why they choked last yr in the semis. You are afraid to speak out.

Guest dare_2_dream

Nope...many teams have blown early leads...no way you segal bunch with the teal colors should have choked down the stretch and you know it. You also know why they choked last yr in the semis. You are afraid to speak out.

Why am I afraid to speak out? You know as well as I do that I am the most honest person on here when it comes to Siegel. I dont proclaim things I dont know for facts. I do know that we lost year as a team, sure we might not have played as one, but at the end of the night ... Siegel lost, not Jimmy Oden or Keith Ramsey or Darius Roper ... Siegel did ...

Why am I afraid to speak out? You know as well as I do that I am the most honest person on here when it comes to Siegel. I dont proclaim things I dont know for facts. I do know that we lost year as a team, sure we might not have played as one, but at the end of the night ... Siegel lost, not Jimmy Oden or Keith Ramsey or Darius Roper ... Siegel did ...

backrtacking again...you are afraid of the boys in teal.

Guest dare_2_dream

backrtacking again...you are afraid of the boys in teal.

not backtracking ... just matured ... one person doesnt win a game for you, one person doesnt lose a game for you ... bottom line

Guest dare_2_dream

That is not what you said before. You were po at jimmy and now you are afraid.

Correct me if Im wrong but when I woke up the next morning ... it didnt say "Jimmy Oden loses vs. Ridgeway" it said "SIEGEL loses to Ridgeway" ... bottom line, we lost as a TEAM ... just like your beloved Shelbyville boys did to Siegel

Correct me if Im wrong but when I woke up the next morning ... it didnt say "Jimmy Oden loses vs. Ridgeway" it said "SIEGEL loses to Ridgeway" ... bottom line, we lost as a TEAM ... just like your beloved Shelbyville boys did to Siegel

you said it plenty of times....yesterday you said you didn't end as a team and we all know why. You are so afraid of the boys in teal.

you said it plenty of times....yesterday you said you didn't end as a team and we all know why. You are so afraid of the boys in teal.

Wingman, you are so blindly biased against Siegel that your posts lack any credibility. ONE PERSON CANNOT LOSE A TEAM GAME!! IF we are talking about a sport, say, TENNIS...then yes one person can lose the game, because it is an idividual sport. But basketball is a team sport, you win as a team, you lose as a team. You could say "well if Darius had hit this shot" or "If Keith had made those free throws" but that's playing the IF game. You can't blame a game of basketball where two TEAMS are pitted against each other on one person. That is ridiculous.

And you seem to think we care about teal so much...it's one of our school colors, why should we care if you bring it up. As a matter of fact, I love the color :thumb:

This is about SIEGEL and WHITE'S CREEK...STOP bringing up Shelbyville and STOP bringing up a state tournament game from 2005 because everything other than Siegel and White's Creek in this thread is irrelevant

Wingman, stop being an idiot please. Go talk about Shelbyville and Hunters Lane, maybe youll have something relevent to say. But everything you have said in here is just to stir stuff up. Grow up man. If you have nothing better to do that pull up past events, some even dating back to a year ago, then you will recieve no credibility. I didnt know you were such an idiot untill as of late, and now you cant get off anyones case. So go somewhere that you can do some good cuz this is not the place

Siegel by 4

Wingman, you are so blindly biased against Siegel that your posts lack any credibility. ONE PERSON CANNOT LOSE A TEAM GAME!! IF we are talking about a sport, say, TENNIS...then yes one person can lose the game, because it is an idividual sport. But basketball is a team sport, you win as a team, you lose as a team. You could say "well if Darius had hit this shot" or "If Keith had made those free throws" but that's playing the IF game. You can't blame a game of basketball where two TEAMS are pitted against each other on one person. That is ridiculous.

And you seem to think we care about teal so much...it's one of our school colors, why should we care if you bring it up. As a matter of fact, I love the color :thumb:

This is about SIEGEL and WHITE'S CREEK...STOP bringing up Shelbyville and STOP bringing up a state tournament game from 2005 because everything other than Siegel and White's Creek in this thread is irrelevant

Yes, one person that doesn't play team ball can lose a game. I am suprised you didn't know that. Like ninja said seagel ddin't end the season playing as a team...if they had, he would have a ring.

I am glad you love your teal....wear it instead of the black.