Grace Baptist v. East Robertson

ut18vols

I have a feeling that there's a different mentality between Grace and East Rob. East Rob. appears to just be happy to have made the state tourny

well to my knowledge any one on this post is jsut east fans not players, i odnt know who dave61502 is but the others supporting east are fans and are jsut congradulating them, it aint the players saying well we did good and if we lsot so be it the fans are just happy to see the team make it this far, cause the team hasnt made it this far since '93

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well to my knowledge any one on this post is jsut east fans not players, i odnt know who dave61502 is but the others supporting east are fans and are jsut congradulating them, it aint the players saying well we did good and if we lsot so be it the fans are just happy to see the team make it this far, cause the team hasnt made it this far since '93

I support East, but my ties are stronger than that! I expect them and believe that they have a legit shot at the A crown! Will it be tough? That is an understatement, but I believe they can play with anyone! But to those who think East will get beat by 15-20 points, I look for them to prove you wrong! East will be an underdog in the tournament, but who doesn't like being the underdog .... no pressure! :thumb:

True. Carter has had many off nights but Grace still plays well, but if Eldridge isn't doing well then the team is a bit down. I think this guy carries a lot of weight for the team. Not all, but a lot.

True. Carter has had many off nights but Grace still plays well, but if Eldridge isn't doing well then the team is a bit down. I think this guy carries a lot of weight for the team. Not all, but a lot.

Of the five starters for Grace four of them have led the team in scoring in different games. Of the starting five Carter is the only one who isn't a senior, he's a sophomore. His job this year has been to rebound, block shots and alter shots taken in the middle. He can score when they go to him in the middle. Who's going to win? We'll see, I think it'll be a good game. Anyone getting this far will make it a game.

not in person..saw some film...their ball handling skills definately didnt impress me and they werent the quickest bunch ive ever seen

if their ballhandling skills are lacking then i think that they will have trouble with east robertsons quikness and i think that Fosnes or Wilks can match up with someone 6 10 im pulling for east cuz they are outta our district and beat us in both region and districs championships

if their ballhandling skills are lacking then i think that they will have trouble with east robertsons quikness and i think that Fosnes or Wilks can match up with someone 6 10 im pulling for east cuz they are outta our district and beat us in both region and districs championships

I think you need to go back and read this quote more closely. They were asked if they'd seen ER play and the response was the above quote.

With 4 Seniors unwilling to walk away after the 15th w/o a victory, we're in it to win it! If we keep our head out of the clouds - were mr. 6'10" 's head will be - we've got a shot! Don't count us out b/c Grace is next on our list! INDIANS ALL THE WAY!!!

Well they may be standing on the court forever then.

Edited by WishIWasABaller

Well they may be standing on the court forever then. With ER pulling out a win against Temple(who has beaten Grace once and had some very close games), this shows that they can hang with Grace. ER may have one thing going for them, they can seemingly hang with Grace, but Grace hasn't played them like they have Temple so they might have a harder time with them. But I still see Grace pulling out the win.

When did East Robertson beat Temple?