George Pitts leaving BA for KING?

krichunaka

I am hearing they are leaving all options on the table if he does move on. I heard a couple of days ago the coach from Blackman Middle School would be a great canidate. He is a terrfic young coach that would do a fantastic job there. However, I have no idea if he would be interested in that job. I have heard that he is very happy where he is at.

What we should all realize is that rumors are rumors and until an official announcement is made it should be treated as a rumor that may not be true.

I wish BA the best of luck eitehr way.

you have been trying to get the coach from blackman hired on every thread. Either you are the coach or his wife. If not let him get a job himself, i am tired of seeing his resume on every thread of basketball

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtside,

You need to keep your mouth closed. If I want to post what we are hearing in this area then I will. Either you are a coach that is insecure or a bleacher fan that has to stick his nose somewhere it don't belong.

No one is trying to get anybody hired here and there has been no comments stating that. Yes, I think he is a great coach but that is my opinion. You have no problem stating your opinions on issues, now do you? Honestly, I am tired of hearing your EXPERT advice. I am a fan and I will state my opinion. This is what we are hearing in this area but I have stated that I have no idea if the rumor is true. If you don't like my posts then stay off Coach T.

Edited by warrior123

What is the sports edit/double play weekly?

Google search turned up www.sportsedit.com

This appears to be an East Tennessee message board and sports

news site.

The George Pitts blurb is on the home page.

Edited by jek

I am hearing they are leaving all options on the table if he does move on. I heard a couple of days ago the coach from Blackman Middle School would be a great canidate. He is a terrfic young coach that would do a fantastic job there. However, I have no idea if he would be interested in that job. I have heard that he is very happy where he is at.

Now that's funny! :lol:

Warrior and courtside,

Warrior,

The coach at Blackman middle is not going anywhere. He is happy where he is at. He has been mentioned as a person of interest at some schools but has not applied or been contacted. So you can tell the people you are hearing that from that it is not true. He is not interested in high school at this time!

Courtside,

Your comments show your inmaturity! Are you a little jealous? Do you not like looking at threads about rumors of a coach possibly being mentioned for coaching positions? Rumors that people hear in no way mean they are being considered! As much as you know about the game or should I say as much as you proclaim you know I thought you could possibly understand that. I guess it upsets you that someone thinks very highly of a coach and feels they would be a good canidate. Maybe he would or maybe he wouldn't! I guess you want people talking about you or the people who you think would best fit the situation. You spend more time trying to make everybody look and feel stupid. It sounds to me you need to find yourself a hobby!

Several times now you have made outrageous accusations and comments about certain people and certain threads. If you don't like to read about rumors other people are hearing or other people opinions then stay off Coach T or stop giving your two cents worth on threads! Honestly, your comments don't go without being laughed at!

Grow up!

Edited by Flame123

ITZME,

Just what I heard. You ought to apply? Maybe you can take over the program and do the job Coach pitts did? Doubt it!

Flame,

Thanks for the information and support. I was just stating what I heard. That caught me off guard because I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I was just stating what I heard but the people I heard it from never stated it was true, it was more like they thought he would be leaving after this year and some of those jobs would be a good situation for him.

Edited by warrior123

No problem! I understand what you are saying.

However, all the rumors are not true. He has not applied nor has he been contacted except for a couple of schools but it was not BA or Henry County. He has made it clear that he is staying put in middle school for a while. He is a young coach that wants to take his time before he goes that direction. He unlike some coaches feels that he wants to grow and learn a little more as a coach and I think there are some family goals and educational goals he has lined up before considering that option. Ill put it to you this way. He has his priorities in order. His family always comes first He is not going to head to high school until he feels he and more importantly his family is ready for that transition.

ITZME,

Just what I heard. You ought to apply? Maybe you can take over the program and do the job Coach pitts did? Doubt it!

with the talent BA had robert butler couldve coached them this past yr and they would have won the titled again (well maybe not he couldnt win with harrison,ouch!!!)

in all seriousness though itzme knows basketball; and who could do what pitts has done in TN hs basketball?

i would be stunned if pitts gave up his position at BA;

ITZME may know basketball but so do alot of people on here and then there are some that just get on here to cause problems.

By the way, coaching kids with talent is sometimes more difficult then it would be coaching kids with no talent. The pressure of having to win and sometimes getting strong personalities to come together is not the easiest thing to do.