Father Ryan... better than last year?

R.O.B.

I think Father Ryan is EVEN better this year than last! We tied a Brentwood team that is suppose to be better than their state championship team last year... we should have won that game 3-0... we shut down Lowder with ease and had many scoring oppurtunities but we'll get that down as the season progresses. Maybe we could have a little competition from MBA.. seeing as how they beat Hendersonville 5-0 but still they are too young and not skilled enough to get passed the Father Ryan "Iron Curtain" defense! BGA is all hype AGAIN this year... same team as last year... they lost one senior and their doing the same old thing as last year... they can't score and their very SOFT travel players! They tied a TERRIBLE ravenwood team whose goalie is garbage! Pope John Paul what can i say? never been good at soccer... never will be! lost to centennial 2-0 and chs is worse this year then in past year. BA... stick to basketball and recruiting. Region should be a breeze for FRHS and State will get a little harder with CBHS and MUS but nothing FRHS can't handle if we bring our B GAME!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Father Ryan is EVEN better this year than last! We tied a Brentwood team that is suppose to be better than their state championship team last year... we should have won that game 3-0... we shut down Lowder with ease and had many scoring oppurtunities but we'll get that down as the season progresses. Maybe we could have a little competition from MBA.. seeing as how they beat Hendersonville 5-0 but still they are too young and not skilled enough to get passed the Father Ryan "Iron Curtain" defense! BGA is all hype AGAIN this year... same team as last year... they lost one senior and their doing the same old thing as last year... they can't score and their very SOFT travel players! They tied a TERRIBLE ravenwood team whose goalie is garbage! Pope John Paul what can i say? never been good at soccer... never will be! lost to centennial 2-0 and chs is worse this year then in past year. BA... stick to basketball and recruiting. Region should be a breeze for FRHS and State will get a little harder with CBHS and MUS but nothing FRHS can't handle if we bring our B GAME!

Wow. At least you didn't overdo it.

um i dunno what game u saw last ntie but ryan had 1 shot on goal last nite and it wasnt even a good shot. brentwood was the one who missed opportunities hmmmm father ryan is a good team but didnt not have the upper hand last night

Completely agreed with walsh. I only saw one clean shot on father ryan. Brentwood completely dominated but managed to not finsish. We all need to remember that this is only preseason and its not the real deal yet.

If by "Iron Curtain" you mean "wet paper towel," than yes they are no doutebly gunna win state.

I definately think that brentwood had a tons of shots they just werent very good. But the so called "Iron Curtain" did absolutely nothing to stop Lowder or the sophmore. And there is now way that u r going to beat BGA.

you arent the brightest crayon in the box. youre talkin trash about scrimmages, one that you tied and apparently didnt dominate at all. and you gave your own defense a nickname. what is that?!? anyways, keep talkin cuz then itll be sweeter for everyone when you lose bringing your A GAME!

Brentwood out shot FRH 28-3 BHS should have defently won and as for BGA being all hype i can assure u they are not. idk if they play FRH but if they do BGA will win by atleast 4 and as many as 8

this is the worst comment i have ever seen, i was at that game, and being a neutral u guys were sooo lucky, u guys didnt play bad nd ur a team to watch out for this year but u should have lost the bhs game like 5-0, lowder had the worst game of his life, no offense to him im just saying he is sooo much better than that, also bhs had like 10 games in the last 2 weeks so they were exhausted. and i didnt see ne chances for frhs but w/e just wait till the season actually starts

R.O.B you need to learn somethings like like talkin trash about scrimmages. yes Father Ryan is a good team but you cant talk like that until you actually prove it. alot of schools put players in just to see how they react. seein you8 talk made me lose my respect for your school. Come talk to use IF you beat Brentwood BGA MBA and Hendersonville then well listen.