Father Ryan... better than last year?

R.O.B.

ok im not gonna bash FRHS or anything like that. but R.O.B., all your accomplishing by making these posts is making people lose respect for your team and making FRHS an even bigger target than already were. one of the things that comes with being a state champion is there is no where to go but down. people are gunning for you already, and you bashing other teams doesnt help at all.

Yeah, FR has lots of players on top clubs, wait no they dont. Fact is you guys were outplayed in the final by CBrothers and also outplayed badly by Hendersonville last year. I dont see you guys beating BGA. BGA has like 5 guys from TNFC 88 who are arguably the best boys team from TN ever.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, FR has lots of players on top clubs, wait no they dont. Fact is you guys were outplayed in the final by CBrothers and also outplayed badly by Hendersonville last year. I dont see you guys beating BGA. BGA has like 5 guys from TNFC 88 who are arguably the best boys team from TN ever.

How games were played doesn't matter that much. The result is all that counts. Last year Father Ryan got all the results they needed to be the best team in the state and one of the top in the nation. Nobody on the Irish team knows the identity of R.O.B. Anybody who reads his posts should get a good laugh and not be offended.

How games were played doesn't matter that much. The result is all that counts. Last year Father Ryan got all the results they needed to be the best team in the state and one of the top in the nation. Nobody on the Irish team knows the identity of R.O.B. Anybody who reads his posts should get a good laugh and not be offended.

dont worry, we all got a pretty good laugh. and its not that we're offended. we would be offended if the stuff he says could actually be true, which they are not.

I'll agree with that. Anyone who says that Ryan didn't deserve the championship last year is wrong. This is coming from an ardent enemy so you can believe it. They did what everyone else was trying to do. They won the state championship.

I'm not sure if ROB really plays for Ryan or not, but either way it would be wise for Ryan to find out who it is and shut him up. He is doing a great job of ticking people off.

Edited by ydet

I'll agree with that. Anyone who says that Ryan didn't deserve the championship last year is wrong. This is coming from an ardent enemy so you can believe it. They did what everyone else was trying to do. They won the state championship.

I'm not sure if ROB really plays for Ryan or not, but either way it would be wise for Ryan to find out who it is and shut him up. He is doing a great job of ticking people off.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, he did the same thing last year towards the end of the year, if the Ryan players dont know who it is, then it could be someone just trying to get things stirred up.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, he did the same thing last year towards the end of the year, if the Ryan players dont know who it is, then it could be someone just trying to get things stirred up.

Wouldn't be suprising. Except last year he was right, mostly. Anyway, even if it is all a ploy, it seems to be getting some players pretty riled up. I think that if anyone from Ryan can at least find out who it is, then they should tell everyone who is doing it and that everything ROB says is crap.

Hahaha Rob got called out...stinks man. Especially if it's true...=\

I did a little research, and at the Brentwood- Ryan game this year, Ryan was wearing old school jersey's so correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think they have their uniforms yet, and #23 from last year graduated, so unless it's a college kid with nothing better to do with his life, I highly doubt it's #23.

R.O.B is number 23 on father ryan

I did a little research, and at the Brentwood- Ryan game this year, Ryan was wearing old school jersey's so correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think they have their uniforms yet, and #23 from last year graduated, so unless it's a college kid with nothing better to do with his life, I highly doubt it's #23.

They could have gotten thier uniforms recently and #23 could be for this season. I would like to know how adidas1 found out and if it is true. I was honestly beginning to doubt ROB even went to Ryan, much less played on the team.

The team is getting their uniforms Monday afternoon, so I do not know where the 23 came from. They wore different jerseys every scrimmage, so it is impossible to confirm that statement. I would also like to know how adidas got that information. ROB posted on here last year during a Father Ryan game, so he is either not on the team or plays JV.