SYCAMORE

WVUmoney09

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway from what it sounds like everybody in the district, region, and state better watch out from this here sycamore team. They got what it takes to win a ship. I know most of these guys and not only are they talented they all work together very well as a team.

My predictions, STATE BOUND BABY

no problem the WVU stands for University of West Virginia. now you can make new assumptions of who this is. Ask my good friend hlfan.. this is not who you think it is

ok ok you got me on that one

straightbill, i said best all around catcher. i mean i know everyone from harpeth is all world, including their pomeroy. yeah he's a little better on defense than carrigan. but calling pitches, blocking up, gunning runners, hitting, and being smart. take all those things into consideration and yes he is the best ALL around catcher in the district. and money, if wvu is for univerity of west virginia, y did u put the u at the end instead of the beginning? i guess football players just arent that bright after all :thumb:

I think you may have quoted the wrong post. I said nothing about mvp. nor did i say anything about carrigan being the best , even though he is, as for striking someone out everytime, just ask josh knight. we would win state if he pitched every game, but he cant. I GUARANTEE the first time a cocky pitcher that thinks he is packing heat puts some down the middle, sycamore will be up 4-0 quick. And as for the team to beat in Tennessee............. YOU said it!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

i was combining you post with hlfans

straightbill, i said best all around catcher. i mean i know everyone from harpeth is all world, including their pomeroy. yeah he's a little better on defense than carrigan. but calling pitches, blocking up, gunning runners, hitting, and being smart. take all those things into consideration and yes he is the best ALL around catcher in the district. and money, if wvu is for univerity of west virginia, y did u put the u at the end instead of the beginning? i guess football players just arent that bright after all :lol:

Alright havent got on in a while, I know you all missed me. I see that we have a wanna be (shsnumber1fan) thats original.

As for carrigan he isnt the best all around catcher sorry. You are right about one thing Pomeroy is better at defense, what is defense??? calling pitches, blocking up, and gunning runners, thats defense. So hitting and being smart would be left right? Oh Carrigan is a better hitter, oh wait I am pretty sure that Pomeroy hit one out last weekend against PJP2, but that doesnt matter. And he has been hitting very well this season since then. And I guess he is smarter on the field Pomeroy knows what's going on at all times, half the time he tells Frasier whats going on.

And I heard that it will be JV pitching and varsity fielding. ;)

YES! sycamore is sooo good. Harpeth may be all world no doubt but sycamore is all universe. Dude if I was the sycamore coach I would have my players wear blindfolds just to show how good they are. I cant wait for the in-school game on the 20th so I can get all of their autographs. AWESOME!!!

WOOHOO SYCAMORE STATEBOUND BABY

Edited by bignasty2

YES! sycamore is sooo good. Harpeth may be all world no doubt but sycamore is all universe. Dude if I was the sycamore coach I would have my players wear blindfolds just to show how good they are. I cant wait for the in-school game on the 20th so I can get all of their autographs. AWESOME!!!

WOOHOO SYCAMORE STATEBOUND BABY

Not so fast, Bignasty2 Sycamore is all universe but what does that make Harpeth we just beat them 9-1. And dont get on here and say that you all pitched your JV because we did to ours is just better, sorry. OH and for your catcher he had 3 or 4 passed balls in 4 innings, that just screams best catcher in the district.

And I am glad Bullard can hit homeruns, because if he couldnt they would have to supply his fatself with air at all the bases.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Not so fast, Bignasty2 Sycamore is all universe but what does that make Harpeth we just beat them 9-1. And dont get on here and say that you all pitched your JV because we did to ours is just better, sorry. OH and for your catcher he had 3 or 4 passed balls in 4 innings, that just screams best catcher in the district.

And I am glad Bullard can hit homeruns, because if he couldnt they would have to supply his fatself with air at all the bases.

HHS should have the best pitchers in the state with all the goat throwing they do. I heard they can throw a goat behind a car like no other.

yeah bullard is a fat out of shape guy. he only benches over 300 squats over 400, plays almost entire basketball games with energy left over. im willing to bet he's more in shape then u. and im glad the in school game is the first one of the week, josh knight is going to make all of you harpeth hitters look stupid. so bignasty u can get his autograph, make sure he signs it DISTRICT MVP

yeah bullard is a fat out of shape guy. he only benches over 300 squats over 400, plays almost entire basketball games with energy left over. im willing to bet he's more in shape then u. and im glad the in school game is the first one of the week, josh knight is going to make all of you harpeth hitters look stupid. so bignasty u can get his autograph, make sure he signs it DISTRICT MVP

I will put money that he doesnt "bench over 300 he might squat over 400, but I bet he doesnt do a full squat!!" Yea he plays entire basketball games, actually thats probably the stupidest thing you have ever typed... he isnt even able to play a whole quarter straight, he always turns purple and cant keep a steady heart rate. :rolleyes: And is Josh Knight going to make us look stupid like our J.V. PITCHER made Bullard and the rest of you all look stupid last night. :lol: