Jackson Co. vs Summertown

bob77

I'll be the first to admit that our girls did not play their best. But, I saw the game against Hampton and you can't tell me JCs defense is all that you make it out to be. I will say no more about the refs except that it would have been a much closer game if the game had been called right (especially on the walks). I do not disrespect the JC players, in fact I think they played a good game. I only hope that they do not become arrogant JC fans when they grow up. You're right, by calling you arrogant I did not mean it as a compliment. And FYI, the definition of arrogance is "too proud and contemptuous". Also, FYI....contemptuous means "showing contempt, scornful". And, one more....contempt means "the condition of being scorned, despised; disgrace". This will be my last post on this topic. I will not lower myself to your standards by getting back on here to see if you replied to this post. But I'm sure you will.....you can't help yourself.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow-Summertown is a great team-Hard to believe that they are starting to let it get out of hand.

Jackson Co. must be awesome.

JC IS AWESOME WE ARE ONE OF THE SMALLER SCHOOLS IN OUR STATE OUR SUCCESS SHOWS WHAT HARD WORK AND DEDICATION CAN GET YA

I'll be the first to admit that our girls did not play their best. But, I saw the game against Hampton and you can't tell me JCs defense is all that you make it out to be. I will say no more about the refs except that it would have been a much closer game if the game had been called right (especially on the walks). I do not disrespect the JC players, in fact I think they played a good game. I only hope that they do not become arrogant JC fans when they grow up. You're right, by calling you arrogant I did not mean it as a compliment. And FYI, the definition of arrogance is "too proud and contemptuous". Also, FYI....contemptuous means "showing contempt, scornful". And, one more....contempt means "the condition of being scorned, despised; disgrace". This will be my last post on this topic. I will not lower myself to your standards by getting back on here to see if you replied to this post. But I'm sure you will.....you can't help yourself.

HEY LADY EAGLE MOM GET IT RIGHT THERE WAS MORE BAD CALLS ON US THAN ON YALL!!!!!! I GUESS EVERY TEAM HAS A REASON FORLOSING TO US!!!!!!!!!

No one will beat JC! RBS was the only team there to even have a chance! Good Luck to JC and bring that gold back to 7A!!

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US!!We are only arrogant cuz other teams like to dogg us!!Your support means so much to us!!!

Thanks. It looks like your team really is head and shoulder above everyone else by the halftime score. I got a call and could not go. I will be singing their praises if they continue like they are. That is the least I can do with all the doubt I have voiced about them. :lol:

JAMIE ROPER IF SUMMERTOWN WAS QUICK WE SHUT THEM DOWN

ladyEAGLEmom i would like to appologize to you if i have offended you with comments in my last post. we are both right about our defenitions of arrogance, i do aggree with you that there are rude and disrespectfull fans from j.coounty and from every county, team, school or whatever you want to call it. but what bothers me about something you said in your first post is you said j.county fans are rude or seem to be most arrogant than any i have ever seen, in keeping in mind your defenition of arrogance, that bothers me that you are talking about ALL j.county fans. some of those fans are my 2 sons. my wife ,my parents that are in there 60,s. when you say j.county fans that includes those that i have mentioned that are in my family, and that bothers me! it is the farthest thing from the truth to think that they are arrogant, the thing that i would respectfully ask is that you don't group all fan's together, there are good fans, and bad fans, my hat is off to summeretown for the season that they have had, to be in the final 8 teams, even in the top 4 as they were, is a great accomplishment in it's self, once again my appologies, :lol:

Thank you, now take your ball and go home, we will wait till Saturday.

What makes everyone think that Summertown cannot play JC in the half court? Franks may be as good, if not better, than #24. Whoever shoots the best will win. Jackson County is good, but they had better get it done this year. All the talk about the next 5 years is wishful thinking. With what they are losing to graduation, this had better be their year.

Summertown by 18. :rolleyes:

The prediction is just to get you JC fans stirred up. I really do not care who wins. I am just going to enjoy the game. I was hoping to see this matchup along with a Gleason/Wayne County, Gleason/Perry County game, or Gleason/Clarkrange or RBS game on the other side. But they did not take care of business like Mag and Forrest did. Oh well. Good luck to all. :lol:

Question: Is #24 for JC being looked at by college teams. She is awsome.

Above was my prediction. Boy do I stink! :lol:

Sorry if you took me the wrong way. i just wanted you to know her name. I didnt think you did or i wouldnt have posted that. Sorry for any confusion. I never intended to mean any harm by the posting of "#24", just wanted to tell ya her name bud.

My bad, I was just having a bad day I guess. Good luck to your team. They are GOOD!! :thumb:

Its a two way street every post I remember from you you belittle our team

Anything I said to "belittle" your team was in Jest. I thought being so good that your people could take it. Most did with the humor that was intended. I would not have told a bad team that they stink. The only time I was serious I trying to give some fans advise on HUMILITY. It is a good thing. If I said anything to offend you, I apoligize. Good luck. :thumb: