Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll bid my opinion of the game in, my posts have tonight have been off topic thus far...

siegel wasnt hustling to get rebounds, i was EXTREMELY suprised to hear siegel out rebounded WC 32-26. also those 3-pointers just werent fallin...3-20sumn i think. siegel definately wasnt on top of their game tonight.

it seemed to me siegel didnt deserve to win and whites creek deserved to lose (after giving up a 13-0 lead and all that)...i wasnt impressed with either team tonight really, i feel like siegel would win 6 or 7 outta 10, too bad it doesnt work like that. whites creek was the better team tonight, but if thats the best they can play, siegel is the better team overall.

honestly, we didnt play our best. WC was a great team, but i was surprised to see how they didnt shoot well outside. of course, we couldnt shoot outside all night, even when we were wide open. the refs did make some awful calls, but all in all they were inconsistent. they made questionable calls all game on both sides. big luke would have had a great night if not for the 2 fouls and technical called on him in the first 2 minutes. like others said, oden could never really get in the game. congratulations siegel on a great season, and congratulations WC.

Yeah, if they had shot better, they would have won by double digits. Bad calls by the ref didn't keep WC from advancing. Jones had to know he couldn't behave like that.

There was about 300 of them at the game but they where mostly just standing there except for the 8 or 9 guys on the front.They were definately not a factor tonight.

well considering that each section fills up 277 seats... and we were in at least 2-3 sections... so id say 300 is an understatement. And you know what. I didnt see another team with the support. Not even shelbyville who is right down the road. So ill take our 600+ fans easy

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825991450' date='Mar 16 2006 - 11:24 PM']

well considering that each section fills up 277 seats... and we were in at least 2-3 sections... so id say 300 is an understatement. And you know what. I didnt see another team with the support. Not even shelbyville who is right down the road. So ill take our 600+ fans easy

he's saying you werent loud enough. which is true you guys werent loud at all.

Yeah, if they had shot better, they would have won by double digits. Bad calls by the ref didn't keep WC from advancing. Jones had to know he couldn't behave like that.

Jones did nothing at all

And Cutter was pushed flagrantly IN FRONT Of the ref's face with about 10 sec to go on an inbounds pass and I honestly thought if anything deserved a technical then that did...but whatever...

wingman, why aren't you on the hunter's lane shelbyville thread or something celebrating your big win? do you insist on constantly slamming siegel

Siegel[/url'>balla05' post='825991450' date='Mar 16 2006 - 11:24 PM']

Most of Shelbyville fans were at work with a 5:15 start time. I still saw a fair amount of fans throughout the gymnasium though