Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I was just an innocent non bias bystander who was given great free seats tonight but was it just me or did the refs make several terrible calls in the 4th quarter? Every time the Siegel big man would block somebody it was a foul and somehow Whites Creek got away with at least one clear goaltend, if not more. :lol:

that goaltend turned the whole game around

I was just an innocent non bias bystander who was given great free seats tonight but was it just me or did the refs make several terrible calls in the 4th quarter? Every time the Siegel big man would block somebody it was a foul and somehow Whites Creek got away with at least one clear goaltend, if not more. :lol:

wow i completely forgot about the goaltend...did you notice the shove cutter got near the end goldenboy? now people will maybe believe us when we say the refs really did seem to give siegel the shorter end of the stick tonight

Guest dare_2_dream

be as ugly as you want to be...You loss and you can't stand it and will start vicious attacks. Go ahead!

i didnt say anything. and the word is LOST. nice job there my man. you all will lose tomorrow.

Guest dare_2_dream

Doesn't bother me, you are just angry you loss and have to behave in that manner. Doesn't surprise me

go shelbyville ... lose tomorrow, oh wait this will happen anyways