JCHS LADY BLUE DEVILS

demondog1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no real place to start or end with explaining how proud I am of the Lady Blue Devils, and Coach Brown of Jackson County, but everyone on that team deserves so much credit!

It seems every year that we lose valuable players, and that we are gonna be down and have a bad year, and when its all said and done, you all come together, as a "team", and pull it out in the end. Given this year we didnt get the gold, but you girls played your hearts out, and these are the years you will never forget. To the graduating seniors, all you girls had a good career, and I wish nothing but the best to each of you in college and throughout life. Kristi, Lacy, Cassie, Beth and Kris, Congratulations, we will miss you girls on the floor next year! To the rest of the Lady Blue Devils, whether you have one year remaining like Paige, or 3 years remaining like Talica, its now your girls turn to play for the gold ball and bring it back to JC, and make the Seniors proud.

To Courtney, keep playing hard ball and it will get you far. You had some big three's throughout this whole tournament, and throughout the year, and for a sophomore to play as well as you, that's talent! Your a great player, as well as Misti. Both of you will be looked for to lead this squad next year, and i think both of you will do that!

Congratulations to Coach Jim Brown to getting over 330 wins! For coaching 14 years, that's pretty impressive. The early years were tough, but you have hung in there and taught you girls very good, and we are so proud of you Coach! You're the best. Best of Luck the rest our your career!

Once you become a Blue Devil, your forever a blue devil at heart, and I love JC athletics so much!! I Bleed Blue!!! Good Luck next season in bringing that ball back to 7A! LADY BLUE DEVIL FAN FOR LIFE!! :huh:

I have always had respect for Coach Brown and the entire girls basketball program at Jackson Co. When they were in AA, I pulled for them all time. Of course now that they're in our district, I can't pull for them EVERY time, but I still respect them and enjoy watching them play the game.

Coach Brown is the hardest working coach you will see. With Dyer, Maxwell, and Sevier returning and with Ferris coming up you have a lot to look forward to. Just like ragland said...no matter if you're supposed to have a rebuilding year or not you'll be there in the end.

I can't wait for Leonard vs. Ferris in round 1 next December!

Congratulations on the silver Lady Blue Devils.

I have been truly educated on here after our win last night against Jackson County. So many of your fans have congratulated us and demonstrated in their posts what true sportsmanship is. Your ladies played their hearts out like we did and it certainly could have gone either way. To your graduating seniors, best wishes, it's always hard to lose the leaders, and to those of you left.......I hope we get a chance to play again..... Good Luck next year