Hunters Lane/Shelbyville

jrm2x

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to take Shelbyville in this 1.Hunters Lane is good but i dont think they can keep up with Twilley and Stewart.Plus Shelbyville plays the best man to man defense that i have seen all year.

Hunters Lane is no slouch on defense either. If you look at their schedule...theyve held the majority of their opponents to under 60 points, which is big accomplishment, and what helped them get to where they are today.

I really think Hunters Lane is going to surprise alot of people in this game. They might not have the height, but they have the speed, stamina, and great shooting. If Shelbyville plans to advance...they will have to go through a well prepared Warrior team.

Hunters Lane is no slouch on defense either. If you look at their schedule...theyve held the majority of their opponents to under 60 points, which is big accomplishment, and what helped them get to where they are today.

I really think Hunters Lane is going to surprise alot of people in this game. They might not have the height, but they have the speed, stamina, and great shooting. If Shelbyville plans to advance...they will have to go through a well prepared Warrior team.

We played both teams, and shelbyville was about as good of a defensive team as ive seen. We beat hunters lane by 13 i know that hunters lane is playing good, and i would rather see them win. But i just think shelbyville is the better team and will win in a great game tomorrow

good points but shelbyville has all of those too speed, stamina, and great shooting. Not to mention the defensive effort that is there every night. No doubt Shelbyville will be as well prepared as anybody.

dang its like huterslane is a mistake an they meant to put another teams name down in the state tourney or sumthnin that how yall see hunterslane well some people on this bored its like no one has faith in them besides a few people i guess yall dont think a metro team can do it but yourw wrong even though i never seen shelbyville or heard of them i think hunterslane will win because of the hear they have even though they get no respect from nobody well think for a second people if hunterslane was so garbage they woulda never made it to the state tourney all im sayin is have faith in hunterslane we need some fans or some kinda support or somethin

dang its like huterslane is a mistake an they meant to put another teams name down in the state tourney or sumthnin that how yall see hunterslane well some people on this bored its like no one has faith in them besides a few people i guess yall dont think a metro team can do it but yourw wrong even though i never seen shelbyville or heard of them i think hunterslane will win because of the hear they have even though they get no respect from nobody well think for a second people if hunterslane was so garbage they woulda never made it to the state tourney all im sayin is have faith in hunterslane we need some fans or some kinda support or somethin

What? :thumb:

I made it through that paragraph...somehow.....but I got what he was sayin. I have faith in my Warriors, you dont have to worry about that, but you also have to state the fact...Shelbyville will be a tough matchup. Tough opening round draw. I am proud to say though that they can consider themselves one of the top teams in the state now...not just the midstate. That is a BIG accomplishment. :thumb:

I made it through that paragraph...somehow.....but I got what he was sayin. I have faith in my Warriors, you dont have to worry about that, but you also have to state the fact...Shelbyville will be a tough matchup. Tough opening round draw. I am proud to say though that they can consider themselves one of the top teams in the state now...not just the midstate. That is a BIG accomplishment. :thumb:

yeah when you are at this point it is no fluke. this is the elite eight the best of the best. Definately gonna be a heck of a game, tough for both sides

Edited by jrm2x

good points but shelbyville has all of those too speed, stamina, and great shooting. Not to mention the defensive effort that is there every night. No doubt Shelbyville will be as well prepared as anybody.

Hunters Lane is very good. They are as good as any team in the state, with the exception of Hamilton. Their defense will cause problems and they are as quick.