HOW GOOD IS DB

teepeeguy

Yeah.....Whatever there "bigtime".

Your just like all the rest of the "DB Haters" .....its all about sour grapes. ;)

Sour grapes? What am I jealous of? All those state-championship rings? Haha. Join the real world, wacko, and realize that D-B has won nothing, and the reason is because of the few guys like you who talk the talk, preventing you from walking the walk. Good luck to D-B this year, loads of talent and good kids. Just a shame fans like you expand your egos, causing many to dislike these innocent kids. Call them "DB haters" but in their ignorance, they're just "Certain DB fan haters."

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refering to the last two Idiot posters. Just like clockwork. If you could just read at the High School level it would help me explain what the deal is, but I'll try anyway.

As it always happens, someone starts a thread about DB. Then just like clockwork, some Idiot starts posting negative things about our program, then another, then another and so on. Then some DB fans start throwing it back in their faces and we are all of the sudden classless, arrogent, condescending. You actually think you can come on our thread and down our team and we are not allowed to shove back. If you don't want me to down your team don't down DB, ITS THAT SIMPLE. If you don't want to see DB fans brag on their team, then stay off the DB threads. There are about 20 threads (or more) right now on coacht where other schools are braging on their teams more than any DB thread. But you wouldn't know because you are consumed by DB.

Anyone with a open mind ("DB Haters" not included of cource) can go back and read the threads for yourself. I am right.

Here is a simple cure for you. STAY OFF THE DB THREADS!

Refering to the last two Idiot posters. Just like clockwork. If you could just read at the High School level it would help me explain what the deal is, but I'll try anyway.

As it always happens, someone starts a thread about DB. Then just like clockwork, some Idiot starts posting negative things about our program, then another, then another and so on. Then some DB fans start throwing it back in their faces and we are all of the sudden classless, arrogent, condescending. You actually think you can come on our thread and down our team and we are not allowed to shove back. If you don't want me to down your team don't down DB, ITS THAT SIMPLE. If you don't want to see DB fans brag on their team, then stay off the DB threads. There are about 20 threads (or more) right now on coacht where other schools are braging on their teams more than any DB thread. But you wouldn't know because you are consumed by DB.

Anyone with a open mind ("DB Haters" not included of cource) can go back and read the threads for yourself. I am right.

Here is a simple cure for you. STAY OFF THE DB THREADS!

Since you don't know me, classifying me as an idiot only makes my point. The title of the thread is "How good is DB? Can they get over the hump?" If you only want navel-gazing analysis and do not want outside input, come up with another thread that says "DB Group Think--Exclusively for DB Fans, No other Opinions Wanted or Needed, Besides Outside Opinions are Inferior De Facto." The fact is, these are open threads, go to your diamond club meetings if you only want DB fan input. I have witnessed people bragging (acceptable) on DB for years; I have also witnessed pompous rhetoric that is not bragging but condescending arrogance. If you looked at previous threads on DB you will see that I gave the team kudos but wondered where the pitching would come from, an honest appraisal from an outsider. I also have the highest respect for your coach (something not all DB fans have) and your rich heritage. I simply think you do a disservice to both by groveling in the mud with the likes of Halls fans. DB fans should be better than that and I for one am dissappointed when you are not. Dissing 'Glove who simply pointed to the last few years' lack of success beyond Knoxville to make a point about "greatness" is beneath the class that I would expect knowing your coach and your rich heritage. And most of us never "down" your team, just its fans who lack respect for anything non-DB. BTW, this is only my second posting on this thread and the first time I have ever struck back at what I thought was classless by the DB fans who post on CoachT.

I''ll stand by what I said. Your a Idiot for posting what you did. And if your reading at the High School level you can easily see that the DB Haters started this mess just like on every other thread. You included. I guess you don't have an "open mind" or a mind at all. If you people would find something better than ragging on DB all the time you would never be hearing from me. Try starting a thread about your own team, and stop crying about the DB fans.

Let me help you out "hsfbinsider10"

Read these post on this thread by:

soxfan

vandycomms2006

rebel9

hightop

bigtimeglove

and yourself

These post are what gets the reply from me and and a few other DB fans, that you call arrogent etc. If you can't see that then you don't have a clue.

yeah im sure your coach neeever tries to convince a kid to come and play for him. nah thats probably never happened

Oh and vandy, Im still waiting for you to name one single player our coach has tried to "convince" to come play for him. Just one. :(

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Waco, seems as if you're bringing a knife to a gun fight here. In all seriousness though, most of the D-B fans that I've encountered on here are good people. They have facts to back up what they talk about and are true fans. On the other hand, it seems that Waco, not unlike other "fans" from other schools, has nothing better to do other than stir up trouble. I know you call it "defending" against D-B haters, but admit it, you love it. The only true way to "defend" would be to ignore the ignorant posts. I know, because I once walked the same walk. I find it much more gratifying now to not get caught up in all the hoopla. Try it Waco, you might like it. Now, I wait anxiously on your reply...........

Good grief, their coming out of the woodwork!

If you remember you posted a very simular post about me over on the Basketball thread about a month ago, then turned around and started bashing other people. Anyone who cares to waste their time and read all your post will see what I mean. Just like I've stated before, I never start it, so I couldn't be the one "stiring up trouble". You guys are trying allfully hard to make me or other DB fans look like the villions. I wonder why that is. I mean you could just stop posting this crap and it would all just end. I wonder why you don't just let it lay.

Also volman, I wonder why you even posted on this thread, Your anxiously awaiting my reply? Sounds like your doing exactly what your accusing me of. Just like on the Basketball board.

A knife at a gun fight....Get real B)

I know im right B)

WHOS NEXT?

Good grief, their coming out of the woodwork!

If you remember you posted a very simular post about me over on the Basketball thread about a month ago, then turned around and started bashing other people. Anyone who cares to waste their time and read all your post will see what I mean. Just like I've stated before, I never start it, so I couldn't be the one "stiring up trouble". You guys are trying allfully hard to make me or other DB fans look like the villions. I wonder why that is. I mean you could just stop posting this crap and it would all just end. I wonder why you don't just let it lay.

Also volman, I wonder why you even posted on this thread, Your anxiously awaiting my reply? Sounds like your doing exactly what your accusing me of. Just like on the Basketball board.

A knife at a gun fight....Get real :o

I know im right :o

WHOS NEXT?

Well, I apologize, I guess I'm wrong. I haven't read all your posts. I guess I've just been unfortunate and only read the ones where you are cat fighting with someone over how great or not so great D-B is. Next time you get into a real conversation with someone, e-mail me and let me get some insight on some useful information. Since you have read all of mine you are sure to know that not all of my posts are negative. Or at least not anymore. Good luck to you and your Indians this baseball season.

WaCo,

I will give VolmanScott credit. He has changed his tune as of late and has had some good post. We had some good heated arguments in the past, but Volmann is a pretty good guy. He has actually stood up for DB lately and is a coach Morgan fan.