HOW GOOD IS DB

teepeeguy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indians wont make it too state, poor coaching, too many bad attitudes, too much negatives and not enough positives, kids not playing that should be playing. Good luck though

another useless post on this thread. poor coaching.... im not a db fan at all.. but thats the most ignorant thing ive ever seen. get a clue before you post again.

another useless post on this thread. poor coaching.... im not a db fan at all.. but thats the most ignorant thing ive ever seen. get a clue before you post again.

Ive got a clue go set behind the dugout a couple of games and you will catch on, its not hard just listen and learn. Ive watched the guy coach since he has been at DB. Just cause he won state tournaments at North dont mean that he can coach.

Here we go again.......Another lame person that thinks that the coach's win the games by themself. What bad attitude are you talking about, this team has great unity, you obviously you haven't sit behind the dugout yet this year. The Indians have been behind each other all year so far, if you were sitting behind or near the dugout you would hear that.

Ive got a clue go set behind the dugout a couple of games and you will catch on, its not hard just listen and learn. Ive watched the guy coach since he has been at DB. Just cause he won state tournaments at North dont mean that he can coach.

peeguy, who do you think your foolin'? Your no DB fan. How many post have you made on this thread and how many screen names do you have?

I think the Sports Bell tournament in Knoxville will be a good indicator of how far DB can go. They first have to win their pool that has Bearden, the most overlooked team in Knox, in it. I think Bearden is 9-0 or thereabouts, and can hit the ball. Wayne Miller is a stud. Then, DB may have the pleasure of playing Halls--not as good a team as last year but still better than your average bear. I'll be following the results closely. Win the Bell and you'll get the attention of everyone in Knoxville.

Indians wont make it too state, poor coaching, too many bad attitudes, too much negatives and not enough positives, kids not playing that should be playing. Good luck though

please expand on this quote, if your gonna make multiple bashes in one sentence, you probably need some reasons why you hate the DB baseball team so much. Please help us out with the negative attitudes and kids not playing, and where coach ritz is a bad coach.

I think the Sports Bell tournament in Knoxville will be a good indicator of how far DB can go. They first have to win their pool that has Bearden, the most overlooked team in Knox, in it. I think Bearden is 9-0 or thereabouts, and can hit the ball. Wayne Miller is a stud. Then, DB may have the pleasure of playing Halls--not as good a team as last year but still better than your average bear. I'll be following the results closely. Win the Bell and you'll get the attention of everyone in Knoxville.

DB plays every day this week except Thursday. If they go unbeaten this week, they should get the attention of the whole state, not just Knoxville.

I went to the East game... I got there in the bottom on the 2nd and DB was up 2-0 at that point. I heard that DB had a runner on in the 1st inning when Wesley Jones hit a deep ball into Right Field. The East Right Fielder made a diving attempt, but did not make the catch and I was told that he broke his arm, collarbone or something.. Anyway, he could not get up to throw the ball in and by the time the East 2nd baseman got to the ball, 2 DB runs had scored.

That was enough offense right there and it's a good thing because DB only got that 1 hit the entire game. The Tribe did score 1 more run in the 5th... a couple of walks and an error loaded the bases with no outs. DB got 1 run in on a fly ball to Center.

Bo Burton pitched well and the Defense made some very nice plays. Bo went the distance for the complete game shutout.

Sullivan East has a good team.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay