HOW GOOD IS DB

teepeeguy

Then like I said, blame the situations that would not allow your picthers to throw, but not Coach Ritz. CHEATING is making a mockery out of the game, BETTING is making a mockery of the game (by a player or a coach), STEROIDS are a mockery of the game, but intentionally getting your OWN players out is doing nothing wrong. Like I said, if anything, it HELPS your team out and hurts ours. It is no ones fault but your own players you couldn't get the runs needed to extend the game and we would never have had this conversation.

Like I said, congratulations Indians on the win and good luck in the future...

GOodnight!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Ritz has won everywhere hes been...but he hasnt won the big one. He won two titles at North but one of them was iffy because if I remember something about an illegal pitcher who pitched against him and they won on a technicality. Needless to say what he did at the end of game was classless. D-B has some real talent but the guy calling the shots is gonna keep them from living up to it.

Now guys about showing up a team idint see how u could say that. Because if you ask ne one on the DB team that prolly never went through their mind they prolly just wanted to get home away from the tornados and ightning. Plus the only reason they did it was Jeff county took 10 minuet huddles when the game was already over realistaclly just to get it postponed or cancelled and not count. Is that not clssless?

I don't see why Jeff. Co. is crying....if the game went 7 innings, who knows how much higher DB's run score would have been. I think is was class just to end the game as quickley as we did. When someone slaughters you, don't talk trash after the game either like the ' so called classful' jeff co. players did after the game. yelling things like " better win your conference this year " and "I'm gunna kick your @$$" to the DB players. WOW how immature. You say DB has no class? Get a life, I'm sick and tired of all this whining and crying. You can stick it all and shove it, no one cares or wants to hear it. If you want to trash talk DB on your own thread, fine. I bet you money no DB fan will trash talk you back, because we know how it feels. Comming in our thread, when all we do is try and talk positive and be good sportsman, and talking smack making excuses, is not needed....AT ALL.

GOOD WIN DB, great job hitting the ball and a good pitching performance by Tyler.

For those that were not at the game heres what happened. Both coaches were watching the bad weather that was closing quickly on Kingsport. After falling behind by a bunch of runs the Jefferson Co. coach tried to stall the game in order to get it scratched when the thunderstorms hit. DB's coach turned the tables on him and sped the game up by taking a couple of outs on purpose. Both coaches were trying "trickery". DB's coach to get the win and Jefferson Co.'s coach to get the scratch. You might beat Ritz with pitching or hitting, but you have to get up pretty early in the morning to out "trick" him. He didn't become the winningest baseball coach in the state of Tennessee by being a dummy.

Jefferson Co. got their butts handed to them in this game.......in more ways than one. :rolleyes:

Good grief! Another Jeff County fan from a LONG line of whiners who have had their butts handed to them by the Tribe. Football....crushed. Hoops......crushed......Baseball.......crushed. You need to get over on that girl's basketball thread and woof it up. You people make me sick, you really do. If you don't like losing, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

I dont really think it matters if it was D-B, Germantown, or Faragut, they shouldnt have given up outs on purpose. I've always thought that trying to delay the game so you could get it called was weak too, but its part of high school baseball and it happens all the time. What D-B did wasnt right though. I undestand the frustration they felt with Jeff. Co. delaying the game but you dont play that way. It teaches the wrong message to everyone. D-B had already won the pool so the game didnt mean anything. They could have let it been called and it wouldnt have affected them at all.

Before everyone starts jumping on me think about if you were in Jeff. Co. shoes. They were up by a lot and bad weather was coming and Coach Ritz delayed the game in hopes of getting it called. Then Jeff. Co. told its players to stand off the bag and get themselves out so they could reach the number of innings to make the game official. I know all the D-B fans would be furious. A lot of you would be mad just like they are. The fact is you dont play the game that way no matter who does it.

It's not about losing--you just don't get it. It's about the integrity of the game and respecting your opponent. We knew where our pitching would be because we made up three district rainouts this week. We knew we'd have a tough time but we did not believe we'd witness what we did tonight. Try to defend it all you want, there's no excuse. Ask anyone who really loves the game (more than having to get in a complete game or whatever reason you may cite). They would never make a mockery of the game and a competitor at the same time.

The integrity of a game. You start to lose integrity and respect for your oppents when you reach the point in the game when your up by 11. But you didnt stay around ktown the whole night and see how much it really did rain. If coach Ritz woulda played on, it would have just rained out Friday, and never finished, and DB would have been awarded a win anyways. just quit WHINING. WHINING. WHINING. Thats all that you have typed about the last 10 times. Your coaches knew who they were playing and could have easily pitched the best against DB. But they didnt. so quit WHINING,WHINING, WHINING. Edited by 1_and_1 make_2

hey u boys coach at db did the rite thang. jc tried to hold up the game so ur coach speeded it up a bit to geter over wit. u might say u matched they wits. jc has no grip cause they was playin to geter over wit before the 5 innin rolled around with some rain. jc just got out brained. ats why they mad. :blink: