meigs county football spring practice

lambert

someone give me some updates on how my tigers are doing in spring practice. heard numbers are up and things are looking ok. do they scrimmage this thursday at meigs or harriman?--give me some names of some people who have stood out-- the only info i have is that coach martin hasnt been very happy with the play of the offense according to some of my sources.--can anyone help me out.

At first there were som VERY big numbers, 60+, but now some injuries and 'thinning of the herd' have dropped it down to around 50. The offense had a bad practice but picked it up yesterday. As far as standouts, look at the linebackers and runningbacks. There is a lot of talent there this year. Scrimmage is at Meigs at 6 i think.

Why don't we have the party on McMinn Centrals football field? WE OWN it anyways...

I love this. The truth hurts!!!!! I heard their new coach promised them they would not lose to us next year. 14 out of 15 years and 9 straight those are some big words from a small baby blue team.

Edited by mctigers75

At first there were som VERY big numbers, 60+, but now some injuries and 'thinning of the herd' have dropped it down to around 50. The offense had a bad practice but picked it up yesterday. As far as standouts, look at the linebackers and runningbacks. There is a lot of talent there this year. Scrimmage is at Meigs at 6 i think.

mctiger 75 i wasnt talking about mcminn central or trying to start anything about them--why would you put this on here. you better be careful i look for central to be much improved with the new coach and will always have more athletes than meigs to choose from.. i was just wondering how spring practice was going--dont try to start anything with anyone.

Why don't we have the party on McMinn Centrals football field? WE OWN it anyways...

I love this. The truth hurts!!!!! I heard their new coach promised them they would not lose to us next year. 14 out of 15 years and 9 straight those are some big words from a small baby blue team.

Yeah that is a BOLD prediction................