how bout them landers

Deerhunter44

its sad that you got put out first round yall aint landers yall just landed on yur faces with yet another loss what was it o ya 40-77 yall got that tail spanked so why dont u go back to the little dot on the map where u came from and go hide in the mountains somewhere cause yall stink bad go back to pickin bugs out of each others hair and whatever else yall cave people do . luck got ya there, but couldn't keep ya there!!!! HA

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its sad that you got put out first round yall aint landers yall just landed on yur faces with yet another loss what was it o ya 40-77 yall got that tail spanked so why dont u go back to the little dot on the map where u came from and go hide in the mountains somewhere cause yall stink bad go back to pickin bugs out of each others hair and whatever else yall cave people do . luck got ya there, but couldn't keep ya there!!!! HA

Sounds like you must be Mr./Mrs. sophiscated yourself.

I agree with krichunaka, that was just horrible. I, for one, am very very proud of our guys. It takes guts just getting out on that floor. Thank you Landers for proving me wrong; thanks for taking us to the 'Boro. Win or lose, you are still # 1 in the region, district, and in our hearts!

I am very glad Cloudland got to go down Murfeesboro and I wish they could have won some games down there. That being said, I will probably get bashed for saying this, but I wish that another team from our district ( University High, Hampton, Unaka) could have "showed up" in the playoffs and went to state. I don't know if it was as bad as it sounded on the radio, but on there it just sounded sad and I felt a bit sorry for Cloudland. I believe any of these other 3 teams (except maybe Unaka because of late season injuries) would have done better down there against a team that was far superior. I mean even though Cloudland won the district and regional and even a sub-state game, does anybody (besides people from Cloudland) think that Cloudland was the best team in the district and regional. And were they actually a better team than Wartburg?. Everbody is going to say that "they won the games, they deserve to be there." Yes they did win the games and yes they did deserve to be there for winning the games.I know I am going to get bashed, but I wanted to say it.

Edited by Lord Vader

I love going and watching Cloudland play. But I never imagined that they would make it as far as they have done. I thought that the boys would be playing baseball by now, and the girls would have been at state. However, it didn't work out that way. The boys did win the games though, and they deserved to be at the 'Boro, even if they were in over their heads with Union City. Could Hampton have even competed with Union City? How about UH, or Unaka??

I love going and watching Cloudland play. But I never imagined that they would make it as far as they have done. I thought that the boys would be playing baseball by now, and the girls would have been at state. However, it didn't work out that way. The boys did win the games though, and they deserved to be at the 'Boro, even if they were in over their heads with Union City. Could Hampton have even competed with Union City? How about UH, or Unaka??

No, none of these teams could have competed with UC but they would be matched up better because of their talent. I was just saying all in all that the best team didn't make it down there, I mean let's be honest. Again, I do believe Cloudland should have been down there because of winning the games when it mattered, but are they actually a better team than Unaka, UH, Hampton, or Wartburg?

Edited by Lord Vader