Riverdale in 06

ftblfan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really this shouldnt even be up for discussion, we all know riverdale overachieves each year and go beyond everyones expectations. same will happen this year.

they will probably play some teams that are more talented than them this year, but thats nothing new, and alot of times they come out with the win, cause winning is natural to them

What are you talking about Riverdale is usually always the preseason number 1.

Rankin's first season at RHS was a losing one. Riverdale pre-Rankin def had several losing seasons.

today is your lucky day....the web site is down and i was going to tell you exactly how many losing season we have had i am pretty sure it is not as many as you are implying although u did say several i am sure it ws more than 3 we had 4 bad years prior to Rankin coming and unfortuanly the start of it was my Jr and Sr year (although i could not play) we won a lot fo games before Rankin he just took us to the next level of winning state championships

today is your lucky day....the web site is down and i was going to tell you exactly how many losing season we have had i am pretty sure it is not as many as you are implying although u did say several i am sure it ws more than 3 we had 4 bad years prior to Rankin coming and unfortuanly the start of it was my Jr and Sr year (although i could not play) we won a lot fo games before Rankin he just took us to the next level of winning state championships

From what I was told, RHS had trouble getting on its feet in their early yrs of existence. On the other hand, OHS was led by Ray Hughes in the early days and did extremely well. However, I sure could be wrong about that . Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong about that statement. I didn't move to the Boro until the late 80's. At that time OHS was definitely the dominant team in the area. The first 2 yrs that I watched them, they were Clinic Bowl Bound.

From what I was told, RHS had trouble getting on its feet in their early yrs of existence. On the other hand, OHS was led by Ray Hughes in the early days and did extremely well. However, I sure could be wrong about that . Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong about that statement. I didn't move to the Boro until the late 80's. At that time OHS was definitely the dominant team in the area. The first 2 yrs that I watched them, they were Clinic Bowl Bound.

6 losing seasons total, 4 straight from 87-90 (last 3 years of fisher and first year of rankin, they also lost 4 straight to oakland in that time period). riverdales first season they were 2-6-2, and other than that they have never had a season with under 3 wins. i wouldnt say they had too much trouble gettin on their feet, by the end of the 70's they had five 7+ wins seasons, and already had one bowl title (Lebanon Mid-State Bowl).

riverdale football history

What does Mcdaniel teach if anyone knows? Riverdale will always be competitors for state just because of the foundation that has been set. There is alot of time left until August and plenty of time to get the reloading process complete. With over 100 kids on the roster and all of them working like they have there will be a very good squad put together. If anyone could pick and choose what each teams record is gonna be 5 months prior to season TN High School Football would not be near as fun to observe. 5A gets better and better each year.

Coach Mac teaches english.I think he will be in the weightroom at BGA though.

• 3 weeks later...