HUMBOLDT VS. GRACE BAPTIST

bed2i

What's up Deloach...don't forget the gum tomorrow...I don't believe I've left a prediction on this game yet...I see Humboldt getting the big guy in foul trouble and even if they can't, I don't think he has enough body handle Kelsey Rose, E.J. Epperson, DeAndre Perry, Derek Sain, and Marcus Johnson...Heck, even our 5'10 point guard Toylon Smith had 25 points and 10 rebounds against Cosby...The entire team can jump...I'm sure I'll take some heat for predicting a blowout like this, but get over it...I say Grace tries to slow the game down, but isn't able to...they then try to play catch up and that's when it gets ugly...I say Humboldt wins by 26...

Humboldt - 88

Grace Baptist Academy - 62

Smith is going to have a big game tomorrow....Also, expect Derek Sain to have a good game...He played AWFULLY timid towards the beginning of the year, but has definitely stepped it up to another level during the postseason...that put back dunk in last night's game was crazy...

As far as all the trash talking goes...I have much more respect for Grace than Cosby...I know some Humboldt folks get on here saying things and it's likely that some of them don't have a clue what they're talking about...but Cosby was losing it..."Up in these moutains, we're brought up with Humility and Respect"....well, I guess Dexter Manning's flipping of the birds up to the student section was "respectable"...it was a punk move...Kelvin Rone also flipped the student section the bird but it was in a more subtle manner...Also, some guy that didn't see a minute of playing time was yelling profanity up at the student section as he walked through the tunnell...I do respect Grace though and the prediction is nothing personal...just my honest opinion on what I think will happen...If I'm wrong then I'm wrong...but I did predict Humboldt 84 UC 82 in the Region Championship and it was 86-83...I then predicted 80-64 Humboldt over Cosby last night...Humboldt won 84-64...I'm usually able to get a pretty good grasp of how things are going to go but you never know in the 'Boro....good luck to all teams the next two days... :thumb:

WOW, you couldnt have been more wrong. your boys got it handed to em

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt will do what they do; it does not matter if the "air is taken out of the ball." Other teams have tried to do that and it blew up in their faces. We do not force shots; we can get any shot we want at any specific time even with a 6' 10'' guy in the middle. Humboldt lost to Lake Co. 3 times and UC 1 time.

There is a difference between getting any shot you want at any time and actually making the shot. looks like yall need to work on letting your game catch up with your mouths.

Humboldt by 25 to 30... Carder Mcmasters is sorry.. he isnt goin to stop anyone. Humboldt will run and shoot like they did yesterday Mcmasters isnt goin to be a factor again. Humboldt will be to much and the game will be over at the start of the third quarter.

Humboldt 87 Grace 47

WHAT? I can't wait til you get on here, that is of course if you are not scared....

Looks like humboldt got RACKED

So many things to say... so little time! I'll make it quick and sweet. West Tn. saw Grace play one of their worst games of the year and thought "oh snap, these guys stink!" "we are gunna walk into the championship!" At what point during the game did you realize that you were getting beat by a superior team that you thought was terrible? Was while Carter was throwing down on you? Maybe it was while Davis was putting 3's into your eye? Next time you call yourself the best, know who else is out there!

FEAR THE EAGLE!!! "CAW" :thumb:

Bump

Somehow, I think that if Grace played like that against SP, they would have won by a FEW more than 15...

Just a thought... :lol:

Bump

CCCCCCCCCAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

Great job grace, whay to show humboldt how to play some ball

it looks like those cocky (although i dont know why) fools were wrong

c-los, i think it might of been both carter throwing it down AND davis lighting it up that made humboldt realize that they are NO WHERE near 20 points better than grace

Bump

i guarantee you wont see half of the west tenn. guys onhere tonight...but give em a small break they got a LONG drive home.....oh i love this...the west just wouldnt shut up all year...i was pullin for ya grace....good job guys

A LONG, LONG drive home wondering HOW they got whooped by that little school from the EAST!

i guarantee you wont see half of the west tenn. guys onhere tonight...but give em a small break they got a LONG drive home.....oh i love this...the west just wouldnt shut up all year...i was pullin for ya grace....good job guys

Now if my boys can take care of business against Liberty, then the east will have two teams in the championship games...Good Job Grace...get the gold ball...and to my boys in blue...

GO CHARGERS!!! BEAT LIBERTY!!!

And Cully, you HAVE to come tonight!!!