HUMBOLDT VS. GRACE BAPTIST

bed2i

u guys no nothing . Humboldt will win it all. Because the pg of Grace baptist cant defend toylon smith. The post players cant touch ej epperson . Or the DEREK SAIN LOOK FOR A FIGHT BECAUSE WE WONT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gET ready For the spankin of your life if i see there i will laugh in you face

HAHAHAHA man you must feel like the BIGGEST IDIOT right now, dont ya?! :)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No competition in East TN -- Just wondering if Humboldt still thinks there are NO teams in the East that can compete with the WEST????

Go Grace :lol:

Go EAST :thumb:

Bump.

How do you like your crow cooked???? :(

Crow is a dish best served warm. lakecountyfan, and big2I better come while it's hot. Too late. Ya'll should have come on here and covered your butts.

How many pts. did Eldridge have?

Too many.

yet another surprise to humboldt and UC, ok not really. it really is a shame they only let us send two teams to state. friday's games should consist of UC, humboldt, halls, and lake county :lol: .....bias? maybe, but u cant hide their abilities. im pretty sure lake county would have won today against cosby and would win against grace also as will humboldt and the same for UC. halls was very strong also this year.

now, to ur topic, sorry, humboldt will appear in uniform saturday to play against teir good 'ole buddies union city.

we saw how the region championchip ended, one of the best games ive ever seen, expect great things saturday

:(

They just show a lot of emotion every game. And yes, we expect to see a diff. team Friday. Smith, Johnson, or a guy off the bench can guard Eldridge, but we might just play zone; you never know.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Well... I guess you were! :thumb:

Better tell your boys to come with it. Humboldt is no doubt the most athletic in this thing, it's obvious they can win it. But Grace has talent also, im just not sure they can keep up with Humboldt's athletic ability. Davis will be guarded by either Toylon or the 2 guard(dont kno his name) but he is very quick and has size. If Carter gets taken out due to foul trouble or any other reasons, it easily could become a dunk contest on behalf of HHS. :)

Now wait, I saw Carter get in foul trouble, but I missed the dunk contest...

my guess is that humboldt is going to bring the ball in the paint straight to yall's big guy at first and draw fouls..the charges aren't going to work...humboldt's players are too smart to just keep running and try and dunk over the guy that's just standing there waiting to take a charge...but i don't know much about grace so i'm not sure what's going to happen...all i know is that ya'll have that big guy and i heard that he's kinda clumsy and young...but other than that i have no idea what grace has...i still see humboldt coming out of this one with the win...i usually don't make any predictions but this one ill say humboldt wins 79-61

Next time, stick with your gut and don't make the prediction.

Is VanHorn the tall center. Whoever the center is for grace can throw the rack down.

Wrong.

Everyone also said not to play zone against Cosby, and you saw what happened to them. They will mix it up on the defensive end though. Good luck Humboldt, keep it up.

Zone? All I saw was Ole' Defense...

Humboldt by 25 to 30... Carder Mcmasters is sorry.. he isnt goin to stop anyone. Humboldt will run and shoot like they did yesterday Mcmasters isnt goin to be a factor again. Humboldt will be to much and the game will be over at the start of the third quarter.

Humboldt 87 Grace 47

40 point win for Humboldt? My own personal prediction was Humboldt by about 20, I just had too much class to say it.

Humboldt will continue to do the same thing that they have done all year; they will hit the boards strong and take it to the post whenever they want to. McMasters cannot guard all three of Humboldt's big guys, just one. If y'all want to slow down the game, go ahead; we have seen it all and can handle it all. We can play the half court offense just as good as getting out and running in transition. Just because you slow the pace will not result in a win. Humboldt over Grace 79-64.

Yall about to lose to Humboldt by 40 points. If lake county played yall we would beat yall by 42. We beat humboldt this year and humboldt is goin to embaress yall. By the way please talk carter mcmaster out of goin pro after the season. haha. Maybe after the season he can work on his layups.

we would have been if we played in yall sorry district and region we probley would go 36 and 0 on the season

Dude, for real you have been piling the crow up for yourself.

McMasters will be about as much a factor against Humboldt as he was against East Robertson....Just remember East Robertson isn't even on the same playground as Humboldt.....If Grace comes out the way they did gainst ER,they will be down 15-20 points in the first quarter,count on that.....

District 14A is still unbeaten in the post season vs other districts around the state...

And kinda of a sad note,the district(14A) and regional semi-finals(All Dist.14A) was a stronger Final Four than this state tournament Final Four....

All Hail Might West Tennessee!!

kind of a late post...but wow...did eldridge get hot or what?? considering that he could've blindfolded himself and thrown up a shot from the third row of the stands and made it...i believe he wouldn't miss anything! that was just in the first half though...somebody stuck some kryptonite to his back and he finally started missing some shots there in the 2nd half...but still...eldridge, for Grace, did beat humboldt...officials didn't have much say in this one because bad fouls were called on both sides of the court...but humboldt's big players (kelsey and toylon) didn't get into the game until late in the game...don't know why that happened...and it pretty much seemed we let Grace control the tempo of the game...my opinion we should've pressed and made them run with the ball down the court instead of letting them have time and set up...but the game is over with...gold ball still came back to west tennessee...so im proud of our district and west tennessee of doing a great job this season...GOOD JOB VIKINGS ON THE SEASON! WE'LL BE BACK AT THE BORO NEXT YEAR!