HUMBOLDT VS. GRACE BAPTIST

bed2i

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet another surprise to humboldt and UC, ok not really. it really is a shame they only let us send two teams to state. friday's games should consist of UC, humboldt, halls, and lake county :thumb: .....bias? maybe, but u cant hide their abilities. im pretty sure lake county would have won today against cosby and would win against grace also as will humboldt and the same for UC. halls was very strong also this year.

now, to ur topic, sorry, humboldt will appear in uniform saturday to play against teir good 'ole buddies union city.

we saw how the region championchip ended, one of the best games ive ever seen, expect great things saturday

Through the first day of the A State Tournament, we have seen that the West TN teams (Humboldt and Union City) mean business. Let's hear some information on Grace Baptist and get some predictions going. Good luck Humboldt; let's go out and get another victory.

humboldt shot very good tonight....but they got rebounds at will which helped them alot...they wont be able to do that as easy against grace....and the post players for humboldt wont be able to do their turn and shoots with carter mcmasters defending down low....but humboldt will still be able to get good looks from three because their guards are MUCH quicker than grace's....should be a tight game throughout....however carter is going to have to score more than he did tonight

yet another surprise to humboldt and UC, ok not really. it really is a shame they only let us send two teams to state. friday's games should consist of UC, humboldt, halls, and lake county :thumb: .....bias? maybe, but u cant hide their abilities. im pretty sure lake county would have won today against cosby and would win against grace also as will humboldt and the same for UC. halls was very strong also this year.

now, to ur topic, sorry, humboldt will appear in uniform saturday to play against teir good 'ole buddies union city.

we saw how the region championchip ended, one of the best games ive ever seen, expect great things saturday

gettin a little ahead of yourself... I dont see Wayne stopping Union City, but Grace will give Humboldt a game.

humboldt shot very good tonight....but they got rebounds at will which helped them alot...they wont be able to do that as easy against grace....and the post players for humboldt wont be able to do their turn and shoots with carter mcmasters defending down low....but humboldt will still be able to get good looks from three because their guards are MUCH quicker than grace's....should be a tight game throughout....however carter is going to have to score more than he did tonight

Graces guard just need to sag more and take charges to make up for lack of quickness. Van Horn will be able to hang with any of their guards on D without sagging.

As long as Carter gets his 8-10 pts, 12 boards, 6 blocks (and alters many more shots, and 5 assits he has done his job. Grace doesnt need huge point production out of him. Eldridge is the scorer boy can he shoot of what?

So....give me a prediction.

Graces guard just need to sag more and take charges to make up for lack of quickness. Van Horn will be able to hang with any of their guards on D without sagging.

As long as Carter gets his 8-10 pts, 12 boards, 6 blocks (and alters many more shots, and 5 assits he has done his job. Grace doesnt need huge point production out of him. Eldridge is the scorer boy can he shoot of what?

yes hes got a nice shot....i understand normally grace doesnt need big points out of him to win....but humboldt killed cosby down low tonight....and grace has a huge advantage with a tall guy down low....if he got 20 points with 10 boards then that would open up the shooters so much....but we'll see what the coach goes with

gettin a little ahead of yourself... I dont see Wayne stopping Union City, but Grace will give Humboldt a game.

so i have heard. fortunately the two games r back to back friday. i'll get to c what grave is talkin about. people were saying all week that cosby would beat humboldt. i have heard taht cosby is better than grace and quicker, tahts wat u need, speed, to keep up w/ w. tn

so i have heard. fortunately the two games r back to back friday. i'll get to c what grave is talkin about. people were saying all week that cosby would beat humboldt. i have heard taht cosby is better than grace and quicker, tahts wat u need, speed, to keep up w/ w. tn

haha i have never heard anyone say cosby is quicker and better than Grace. Cosby played a cupcake schedule and got owned by a better team. I didnt see the game (stupid TSSAA) but i heard Cosby wasnt very good, which is one of two things and probably a combination of both.

1. Cosby just isnt that good

2. Humboldt just made them look alot worse than they really are.